Your Favorite Skin

Your Favorite Skin - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 26th Aug, 2004 - 4:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (14) »

?
Poll: Which Skin Is Your Favorite?
  Red       12.82%
  Dark Matrix       12.82%
  White Snow       5.13%
  Dial-up / MOBILE       7.69%
  Mormonite       10.26%
  Executive       15.38%
  Bare Bones       2.56%
  Medieval       15.38%
  Text Only       0.00%
  Animation       7.69%
  Shiv Shakti       2.56%
  Indian       2.56%
  Plain (default)       2.56%
  Latin-Mac       0.00%
  Silver Blue       2.56%
  BLOG       0.00%
  Love & Life Bytes       0.00%
  Cozyville       0.00%
  Mature       0.00%
  Gwynedd       0.00%
Total Votes: 39
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
The way you see the forum
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2004 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Skin

Which skin do you like the most? What does the current skin offer you that makes you stick with it? Most members do not realize that each skin has unique features or lack thereof to cater for users. For instance the Red (default) skin has the most features and caters for those with high bandwidth, whereas the Blue Dial-up skin has the least features for those on slow connections or that don't like lots of clutter. So, which one do you like the most?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2004 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Skin
A Friend

Skin Favorite Your

My personal choice is winter white. It is clearer to read and much simplier compared to the other ones. I rarely change skins. If I like to change, second choice would be the default- RED.

24th Aug, 2004 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Skin Feedback & FAQ News Community

My favorite one is Winter White. It is not only beautiful but also looks so classy smile.gif. I love the colors, everything about it. I used to have the Smallville oneuntil this one was created and since then, I never changed it wink.gif

24th Aug, 2004 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

Skin Favorite Your

I really like the Winter White skin, but it doesn't show all the features of default red. So I use default red smile.gif I like to see my name in glowing color!

Roz

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2004 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Skin
A Friend

Skin Favorite Your

My favorite would be dial-up, because my slow internet speed makes all of the rest really slow. Right now I'm using default red, cause I had to check my participation bar, and I never took the time to change back. wink.gif

24th Aug, 2004 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Skin

I use the Red skin because I also switch between the Trinidad and USA banners, so the Red skin seems to fit either one best. I also have a high speed connection, both at home and at work so the red skin works best.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Aug, 2004 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Skin

ShadowNinja said: I'm using default red, cause I had to check my participation bar

ShadowNinja, you will be happy to know that the participation percentage (not the bar) is now available in the Dial-Up skin, so you can always switch back to make life easier for you.

26th Aug, 2004 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Skin Community News FAQ & Feedback

Well, I switched back to the Red skin. I really liked the looks of the winter skin, but the other day I wanted to do something (can't remember what - comes with age biggrin.gif ) and couldn't find it on the Winter skin so I have changed back.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (14) »

> TOPIC: Your Favorite Skin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,