Your Favorite Skin - Page 11 of 14

The Shiv Shakti Skin is now known as the Dance - Page 11 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 7th Sep, 2007 - 7:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 

?
Poll: Which Skin Is Your Favorite?
  Red       12.82%
  Dark Matrix       12.82%
  White Snow       5.13%
  Dial-up / MOBILE       7.69%
  Mormonite       10.26%
  Executive       15.38%
  Bare Bones       2.56%
  Medieval       15.38%
  Text Only       0.00%
  Animation       7.69%
  Shiv Shakti       2.56%
  Indian       2.56%
  Plain (default)       2.56%
  Latin-Mac       0.00%
  Silver Blue       2.56%
  BLOG       0.00%
  Love & Life Bytes       0.00%
  Cozyville       0.00%
  Mature       0.00%
  Gwynedd       0.00%
Total Votes: 39
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
The way you see the forum
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2006 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Skin
A Friend

Your Favorite Skin - Page 11

I checked out the Latin-Mac. On the left side of each section next to the title, I'm getting the little red x that usually pops up when there is a broken file. Is that supposed to be that way or is it a broken link or is it just me?

Sponsored Links:
4th Dec, 2006 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

Skin Favorite Your

I do not use IE, so I did not pick up those missing images - thanks. It has been corrected now, and I also took the time to correct the center configuration which was aligning everything off key.

6th Dec, 2006 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Skin Feedback & FAQ News Community

I updated the poll for the new Skin: 'Silver Blue'.

I decided to keep all the Skins and instead recode them so that I could update all of them on the fly. All the links are in the same place and can be updated each day without anyone wondering where to find something.

Everything is clearer now so you can dive into Topics without being bogged down by clutter - you can say I am using the KISS principle here.

You will notice a couple of things missing like chat notification and themes, I will add those back, but it is not a priority now.

6th Dec, 2006 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Page 11 Skin Favorite Your

Skins Update Completed

It took one and half days of constant work, recoding and touching up each Skin one by one until all of them were completed. I really felt like I was going out of my mind with the amount of characters and graphics with which I had to work.

Each Skin now has a menu and panel that I can update using one script whereas I would have to do this one by one. The biggest benefit is simplicity... no one is bogged down by a mass set of links taking up loads of room - everyone knows where to get the links, because they are all in the same place no matter which Skin you use. You will also notice that the theme choices have been emphasized more so you can adjust the feel of everything.

So What Are The Features

1. Two drop down link menus: one with the major links and the other with the fun stuff maybe not used very often.
2. Quick links located to the left of the drop down menus
3. Search field to the right - everything in one bar
4. Chat panel now small and neat - it shares the same space with the logo
5. All the mass links associated with the bottom of every page has been removed.
6. Everything will now load faster than ever

Thins To Bring Back?

One thing I removed was the flash ticker, because I could not update it fast enough, however if I were to bring it back I would just use one type to facilitate all the Skins, but I suspect no one misses it.

Okay, now feedback is welcomed. (Note: You should refresh / clear your browser cache to ensure you are looking at the most up to date version of the Skin)

12th Dec, 2006 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Skin Favorite Your

Blue Skin Fixed

I have corrected major errors in the Blue Skin and also added all the other features of the other Skins, so now it is fully loaded. Check it out!

18th Aug, 2007 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Skin

Plain Skin - New Stuff

Since the Plain Skin is the first Skin that a New Member sees, and since they are usually lost I have made the following changes:

1. Page numbers are HUGE!
2. Ever post gives the option to change Avatar, check Shop or Change Skin
3. You can now see the date and names of who made a Post in the Forum index as well as the actual Topic

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Aug, 2007 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Skin - Page 11

Bare Bones Updated

I updated the Bare Bones Skin so that it also reflects the Date and Time.

7th Sep, 2007 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Skin Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 11

The Shiv Shakti Skin is now known as the Dance Skin and has been changed to reflect that.

+  « First of 14 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 

> TOPIC: Your Favorite Skin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,