Your Favorite Skin - Page 13 of 14

Well of course I will choose medieval but - Page 13 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 10th Aug, 2013 - 8:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 

?
Poll: Which Skin Is Your Favorite?
  Red       12.82%
  Dark Matrix       12.82%
  White Snow       5.13%
  Dial-up / MOBILE       7.69%
  Mormonite       10.26%
  Executive       15.38%
  Bare Bones       2.56%
  Medieval       15.38%
  Text Only       0.00%
  Animation       7.69%
  Shiv Shakti       2.56%
  Indian       2.56%
  Plain (default)       2.56%
  Latin-Mac       0.00%
  Silver Blue       2.56%
  BLOG       0.00%
  Love & Life Bytes       0.00%
  Cozyville       0.00%
  Mature       0.00%
  Gwynedd       0.00%
Total Votes: 39
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
The way you see the forum
11th May, 2010 - 11:03am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Skin - Page 13

Mature Skin

Out of necessity we created the Mature Skin as can be seen in the attachment below.

I also Updated the poll to include the latest Skins we did: BLOG, Cozyville, and Love & Life Bytes.

Your Favorite Skin
Your Favorite Skin (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
20th May, 2010 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Skin Favorite Your

Skins Revised

I went through all the Skins to ensure the recent renovations are functioning without errors and all seems to be well, but if per chance you find something that does not look right or broken after you have refreshed the page then please do Contact Us about it so we can fix it right away. Thanks in advance.

20th May, 2010 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Skin Feedback & FAQ News Community

I like what's been done to the look of the place. I use dial-up for regular browsing but after using the new animation skin I think its the best with the big avatar and balloon just makes it look like real comic. Really good work.

27th Oct, 2012 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

Page 13 Skin Favorite Your

Mobile Skin Coming

More and more Users are joining the Community and using their Phones to interact. To facilitate this trend I will be making a Mobile Skin that will enable Members to stay within the Community to Post without having to use the current Mobile option which only allows Guests to Post. This will take a lot of work to get all the 'frills' out and make it as basic as possible but it will be done.

29th Oct, 2012 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Skin Favorite Your

The "Dial-up" Skin is now called, "Dialup / MOBILE" and I have edited this poll to reflect it.

Mobile Skin Features

* 100% width to fit the size of your Mobile
* All images save for Topic Thumbs, attachments and avatars have been removed
* Avatars are small and fit nicely to the side
* Even when you visit Skin dependent Boards like the World of Medieval or Future Earth you will still have the Mobile Skin enabled. Special avatars will also be shown in place of your regular Avatars

This Skin is different from the Text Version which does not display images and does not enable Member features.

14th Nov, 2012 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Skin

Skin Options For Guests

Now Guests can choose which Skin they want before Registering or Login. This is especially good for Members who may want to look around without actually having to Login in order to get access to the Dialup / Mobile Skin. Also, when you choose a Skin it takes you to the Board Index URL without the extension of the Skin number, etc.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Nov, 2012 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Skin - Page 13

Skin Options Take You Back

Now when you select a Skin it will take you back to the last page you were viewing instead of the Board Index so long as you do not have any security blocking refers. This means that if you wanted to see how a page looked in another Skin you could do so without having to be taken away from the page.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2013 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Skin
A Friend

Your Favorite Skin Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 13

Well of course I will choose medieval but I am rarely on that part of the site (Yet) until I get back from vacation. But after a lengthy conversation with the site owner and noticing there was a way to change the themes I would have to say for browsing the index the mobile version works best. I use a different operating system that I configured from the ground up and I am having resolution problems with the full version.

+  « First of 14 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 

> TOPIC: Your Favorite Skin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,