Mike Tyson - Page 4 of 6

Mike Tyson needed drug money Mike Tyson says - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 3rd Aug, 2010 - 8:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Mike Tyson Mike Tyson, a well known boxer who made his name fighting in the ring in a brutal manner. Do you think Mike Tyson was the best there ever was in boxing? Will Mike Tyson go down in history as a sore loser, a criminal or a star? Share your views about Mike Tyson here.
26th May, 2009 - 4:28am / Post ID: #

Mike Tyson - Page 4

His 4 years old daughter is in critical condition after she was found hanging Monday morning from a treadmill cable in her home. It appears that it was an accident.

Exodus Tyson's 7-year-old brother found her on a treadmill with her neck on a cable attached to the exercise machine, police Sgt. Andy Hill said, calling it a "tragic accident."

The mother sent the boy to find the 4-year-old girl who was playing in a separate room. The boy found his sister in distress and got his mother, police said.

"Somehow she was playing on this treadmill, and there's a cord that hangs under the console - it's kind of a loop," Hill said. "Either she slipped or put her head in the loop, but it acted like a noose, and she was obviously unable to get herself off of it."

The girl's mother took her daughter off the cable, called 911 and attempted to revive her.

Responding officers and firefighters performed CPR on the girl. She was rushed to nearby St. Joe's Hospital after she was found around 10:30 a.m local time, MyFOXPhoenix.com reported.

Hill said former heavyweight champion Tyson had been in Las Vegas but flew to Phoenix immediately after learning of the accident.

Tyson could not immediately be reached for comment. Calls to three of his representatives were either not returned or not answered....

Sponsored Links:
26th May, 2009 - 5:14am / Post ID: #

Tyson Mike

I wish his daughter the all the best and a speedy recovery. It sounds like a horrible accident.

27th May, 2009 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

Mike Tyson Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Unfortunately, she did not make it. My deepest sympathies to the family at this time. It is so important to keep an eye on your kids, even if they appear to be big enough.

Source 9

27th May, 2009 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Tyson Mike

That is horrible. I feel bad for the family and I am sure that Mike will not handle this well.

10th Jun, 2009 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

Tyson Mike

Just after two weeks of his daughter's death, he decided to get married for a third time (not to the mom of the little girl that died in May).

La Bella Wedding Chapel owner Shawn Absher told The Associated Press on Tuesday that the former heavyweight boxing champion and his bride wed Saturday night in a private ceremony.

County marriage records in Las Vegas show the 42-year-old Tyson and 32-year-old Lakiha Spicer got a marriage license about 30 minutes before their ceremony. She is not the mother of Exodus Tyson, who died in May.

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2009 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

Mike Tyson
A Friend

Mike Tyson

I hope that he can have a normal and happy relationship with this woman. I hope that he can recover from losing his daughter over time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Jun, 2009 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Mike Tyson - Page 4

I am not sure that him getting married is the best move, but I do think he definitely needs someone right now. Him being totally alone at this time is a far worse idea. He just isnt nor will ever be likely mature enough to handle a shock like this well.

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2010 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mike Tyson Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 4

Mike Tyson needed drug money

Mike Tyson says he appeared in The Hangover to fund his drug habit. Ref. Source 8

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Mike Tyson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,