UK Royal Marines

Uk Royal Marines - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Mar, 2017 - 6:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  UK Royal Marines
Post Date: 12th Oct, 2012 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

UK Royal Marines

UK Royal Marines arrested in murder inquiry

Seven Royal Marines have been arrested on suspicion of murder over an incident in Afghanistan in 2011. Ref. BBC.

UK Royal Marines
UK Royal Marines (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
18th Oct, 2012 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

Marines Royal UK

Those blokes are going to be charged but let's not lose focus on the whole marine core because of some delinquents. The Royal marine core is one of the best in the world if not the best.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 28 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.8%

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2013 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

UK Royal Marines History & Civil Business Politics

Marine jailed for Afghan murder

Royal Marine Sergeant Alexander Blackman sentenced to life by court martial for murdering insurgent in Afghanistan Ref. BBC

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Marines Royal UK

Marine has murder conviction reduced

Royal Marine Alexander Blackman jailed for killing injured Taliban fighter has conviction reduced to manslaughter Ref. Source 1w.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

UK Royal Marines
A Friend

Marines Royal UK

I understand there are laws in war. I also understand that we have to conduct ourselves according to higher standard. But, unless you've been there, the pressures one feels in a war of the nature Afghanistan is not really describable. Is it wrong… sure. But there is a huge asterisk in my book. RMs are one of the world's elite forces and these guys were in the thick of it. Sometimes, an otherwise good person just snaps.

> TOPIC: UK Royal Marines

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,