Arrow - Page 3 of 4

It's on the CW. I would recommend - Page 3 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 27th Apr, 2017 - 2:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Arrow
TV Series
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2015 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Arrow - Page 3

Season 3, Episode 14 - "The Return" - Malcolm puts Oliver and Thea in a dangerous situation that lands them on Lian Yu with Oliver's former enemy Deathstroke. In a flashback, Oliver and Maseo return to Starling City to retrieve the Omega bio weapon.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Apr, 2015 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

Arrow

Season 3, Episode 20″ - "The Fallen" - Ra's al Ghul makes Oliver an offer he can't refuse. The team join Oliver on his journey to Nanda Parbat where a heartbroken Felicity decides to take matters into her own hands.

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2015 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Arrow Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Season 4, Episode 4 "Beyond Redemption" - Laurel must deal with the repercussions of taking Sara to Nanda Parbat. Meanwhile, Oliver asks Captain Lance for a favor and while he's not surprised at the response, he is surprised at what he finds out next.

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2015 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Arrow

Season 4, Episode 5 "Haunted" - When things take a turn for the worse with Sara, Oliver calls in a favor from an old friend who deals in the mystical, John Constantine.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

Arrow

Season 05, Episode 19 - “Dangerous Liaisons”
Oliver, Team Arrow, ARGUS and the SCPD kick off a citywide manhunt for Adrian Chase. Meanwhile, Helix tells Felicity they have a way to find Chase, but they will need something big and illegal from her in return.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Arrow
A Friend

Arrow

I just started watching this show a couple of weeks ago. I'm binge watching now and through the first two seasons. I really like it. It has interesting characters, lots of action and intrigue. Stephen Amell isn't bad either *smile*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

Arrow
A Friend

Arrow - Page 3

Hm, looks interesting. This might be something I'd like. What network is this on Kyrroeth?

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Arrow
A Friend

Arrow Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 3

It's on the CW. I would recommend watching from the beginning on Netflix. There is a lot of backstory and it would be confusing not knowing it.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Arrow

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,