A Warm Smile

A Warm Smile - International Forum Gallery - Posted: 14th Jun, 2016 - 2:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

A Warm Smile
31st Oct, 2012 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

A Warm Smile

B. Brent photographs Ashley, a red blonde model, from upper state New York. She has a warm smile.

A Warm Smile
A Warm Smile (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
25th Apr, 2016 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

Smile Warm A

Definitely a warm smile. I would need to see more of your portfolio in order to give some pointers but I think you have a great face for print. Which part of the industry are you wanting to pursue?

5th Jun, 2016 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

A Warm Smile Gallery Forum International

Warm smile indeed. She has the kind of face that is welcoming. She is also showing that she is fine with being photographed natural without any makeup.

14th Jun, 2016 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Smile Warm A

I love the smile too. You remind me of someone in my class that looks just like you.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: A Warm Smile

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,