Sleep - Page 6 of 10

Losing sleep over climate change. A new study - Page 6 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 28th May, 2017 - 11:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

?
Poll: How many hours do you sleep for per day?
  1-2       0.00%
  3-4       3.85%
  5-6       46.15%
  7-8       34.62%
  9-10       11.54%
  11-12       3.85%
  13-14       0.00%
  15+       0.00%
Total Votes: 26
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Top  Sleep Did you get enough of it? Can you make up for lack of it? How long do you normally sleep? Sleeping
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Sleep - Page 6

Poor sleep in anxiety, depression may make it harder to see positive

The dorsal anterior cingulate cortex may have to work harder to modify negative emotional responses in people with poor sleep who have depression or anxiety, new research suggests. Ref. Source 8w.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Sleep
A Friend

Sleep

I can not see this at all. I think it is too negative and that they did not do the correct research but then again I may be being negative on it all.

22nd Apr, 2017 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

Sleep Health & Special Psychology

Poor sleep affects everything you do. The human body needs the rest period in order to function efficiently, even though I do believe I read something about 8 hours not being optimal. What's more important is ensuring that you get enough cycles of REM (Need more than 6 hours, thats for sure). There are diseases that prevent people from ever sleeping, and it is very often fatal.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

Sleep
A Friend

Page 6 Sleep

I figure I will sleep when I am pushing daisies up with my toes. Until then if I sleep 3 or 5 hours I am happy. There a nights I get less than 3 others I get 5 to 6. But seldom do I get more than 7.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

Sleep
A Friend

Sleep

Three to five hours. Ouch. I need at least 7 hours or I'm not a happy camper. I guess old folks don't need as much sleep *wink*.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Sleep
A Friend

Sleep

I like a minimum of six but I can make do with a lot less. My optimum is between seven and eight but I rarely get that.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Sleep
A Friend

Sleep - Page 6

Oh geesh thanks Kyrroeth. I wish I was able to get more but some memories do not allow my to sleep and haunt my nightmares. So if I am able to sleep I do. I can tell you it sucks at times as I feel I am a zombie at times.

Post Date: 28th May, 2017 - 11:20am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Sleep Psychology Special & Health - Page 6

Losing sleep over climate change. A new study of US data suggests a sleep-deprived planet by century's end. Researchers show that unusually warm nights can harm human sleep and that the poor and elderly are most affected. Rising temperatures will make sleep loss more severe. Ref. Source 5n.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Sleep

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,