Hezbollah - Page 2 of 2

US administration 'mentally impeded': - Page 2 - Studies of Islam - Posted: 21st May, 2017 - 10:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Hezbollah Shi'a Islamic militant group and political party based in Lebanon
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2015 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Hezbollah - Page 2

Russia says Hezbollah not a terrorist group - Ifax:

Moscow does not consider Shi'ite Muslim group Hezbollah to be a terrorist organisation, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Mikhail Bogdanov was quoted by the Interfax news agency as saying on Sunday. Ref. Source 9i

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2017 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Hezbollah

Iraq : Hezbollah leader assassinated in Basra:

A senior leader within the Iran-backed Iraqi Hezbollah militant group was assassinated last night in the southern Shia-dominated city of Basra according to local police sources and social media activists. Ref. Source 3k.

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2017 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

Hezbollah
A Friend

Hezbollah Islam Studies

I've had interaction with this group in the past and saying they aren't terrorists is like saying hawks can't fly. Hezballah, means Party of God in Arabic and they preach some of the most radical, hate filled dogma you can imagine. Worse, they practice what they preach and think nothing of blowing up a cafe filled with innocent Israeli civilians.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 10th Feb, 2017 - 8:17pm

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2017 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

Hezbollah
A Friend

Page 2 Hezbollah

When the Hezbollah took over Lebanon they because a more world power. That is saying a lot about a terroristic type following. To know they are in control of a country one wonders what is really going on in that country. I find it very interesting that people do not hear much of what is going on in the country of Lebanon anymore. The stuff that you do hear is heavily edited by the Hezbollah I believe to make them look peaceful when in actuality they are far from it.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 11:32am / Post ID: #

Hezbollah

Hezbollah Warns Against Attacking Christians in the Middle East;

"These continuous and escalating killings carried out by criminal gangs in the name of religion is one of the greatest catastrophes our Ummah (Nation) has been witnessing," the statement read. Ref. Source 1v.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Hezbollah
A Friend

Hezbollah

Well, this is a welcome change. I wouldn't have expected anything like this from this group. I'd like to see how or if they follow this up with action since they help train and arm many of the groups slaughtering Christians.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Hezbollah
A Friend

Hezbollah - Page 2

I think this statement from them is nothing more than a smoke screen. I doubt very much that they have changed their ways or are now becoming more tolerant of Christians. I have noticed that people do not hear very much at all from Lebanon anymore.

Post Date: 21st May, 2017 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

Hezbollah Studies Islam - Page 2

US administration 'mentally impeded': Top Hezbollah official. A high-ranking figure of the Lebanese Hezbollah resistance movement has branded US President Donald Trump's administration as "Mentally impeded and crazy" Ref. Source 4b.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Hezbollah

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,