Transgender Issues In Society - Page 2 of 3

Supreme Court won't hear transgender - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 6th Mar, 2017 - 7:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Transgender Issues In Society
20th Aug, 2016 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

Transgender Issues In Society - Page 2

I am a little close to this at the moment. A family member is transitioning. Its a very arduous and emotional time for us all. It saddens me that people will just accept people, whatever religion, sex orientation, gender and race you are. This is another reason why I wish we all just got a long. Saw people as they are. Not the colour of their skin, or their orientation etc. It also maddens me that people think transitioning is a choice. Why would people want to choose to be ridiculed? To be an outsider? I know I am living in lala land, but I just wish people would treat people the way they would want to be treated. That's not too much to ask is it?

Sponsored Links:
22nd Oct, 2016 - 6:54am / Post ID: #

Society Issues Transgender

This is a very complex issue. It is not as black and white as being straight or gay. I'm not even sure those who have to work out these issues fully understand it themselves, it seems to be more about feeling than science.

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2016 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Transgender Issues In Society Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Transgender teen's 'female ID' rejected

A TRANSGENDER teen was refused service trying to buy tobacco with his "Female ID". The supermarket said he "Appeared different" to his photo. Ref. Source 4q.

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2016 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Society Issues Transgender

Supreme Court will hear case on transgender bathroom rights

The Supreme Court agreed Friday to take up the controversial issue of transgender rights, instantly transforming what had loomed as a holding-pattern term with only eight justices into one featuring another major social policy issue. The justices will consider a Virginia school district's challenge to Obama administration regulations requiring that schools allow transgender students to use restrooms matching their chosen gender, rather than birth gender. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

Society Issues Transgender

Trump administration drops transgender student bathroom protections, the Associated Press and CBS News report

The Department of Justice and Department of Education are lifting Obama administration guidelines requiring that schools allow transgender students to use restrooms matching their chosen gender rather than their birth gender. Earlier Wednesday, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer said President Trump is "A firm believer in states' rights and that certain issues like this are not best dealt with at the federal level.'' Ref. USAToday.

23rd Feb, 2017 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

I have a friend who is transgender, of who I use the proper pronouns and treat as I would any of my other friends. My biggest concern for my friend is actually her weight and while we discussed my feelings of her being transgender as well my beliefs from a religious standpoint, this was put aside after the discussion.

One thing that especially frustrated me was how her parents and many in her family have treated her. More, in how they turned against her and how she has even been barred from family gatherings with many of them. Another friend, homosexual, had lost many he was close to and even in his own family he went from being seen as the most responsible and trusted member to the bottom of the rung.

Sighs, no matter one's feelings on such things the person is still a human being and should be allowed the love or consideration they had despite whatever path they may be on. To turn against the, attack them, treat them as monsters or horrible, it is just forcing them away and on to other places.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 23rd Feb, 2017 - 11:35pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Transgender Issues Society - Page 2

Yes it is sad when a individual is kicked out of their family because the family feels they are making them all look bad. I would hate to have any of my kids feel they were not supported by the family. I have seen and talked to some who have been kicked out of thier family. I try to help them as I can to show them that not all of society is like that. There is still good people around.

I know life is hard enough to get along in it but to have your own family turn on you makes it doubly hard in my book. Not having that safety net under you to catch you when you fall makes a lot of people give up on life and wander about like a lost soul. I wish I could help more understand that life does not have to be like that and there are people out there that would help them.

No matter what happens in this world you are always going to have people who will put others down or trample on others feelings because for some odd reason they get a joy out of it. That is just something I can not understand. I just wish we could get rid of the bullies in this world. I think if we can do that we can come a long ways into being a more peaceful people.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

Transgender Issues Society Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

Supreme Court won't hear transgender bathroom case

The justices sent Gavin Grimm's case against a Virginia school board back to a federal appeals court for further review. The Trump administration had rescinded the Obama administration's policy, which instructed schools to let transgender students use bathrooms corresponding to their gender identity. Ref. USAToday.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Transgender Issues In Society

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,