Dr Wayne Kublalsingh

Dr Wayne Kublalsingh - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 22nd Dec, 2014 - 2:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Dr Wayne Kublalsingh
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2012 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Dr Wayne Kublalsingh

Dr Wayne Kublalsingh

What are your thoughts about the activist Dr Wayne Kublalsingh, now on a life threatening hunger strike over the government's building the Debe Mon Desir section of highway in South Trinidad?

Photo: Front page of Guardian.

Dr Wayne Kublalsingh
Dr Wayne Kublalsingh (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
11th Oct, 2014 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Kublalsingh Wayne Dr

I don't get how can anyone believe this man. He says he is not eating or drinking for the past 23 days but PLEASE, we all know a person CANNOT survive without water for 23 days! This man has to be eating or drinking!

12th Oct, 2014 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Dr Wayne Kublalsingh Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

It seems that the PM has relented to Wayne Kublalsingh and is now visiting him at the St. Clair Medical Centre where he is now warded.

20th Oct, 2014 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

Kublalsingh Wayne Dr

What kind of fast is he on? Its not totally without food and water because no one could live 30+ days without food or water. Maybe its just food and he has water given through his body via wet cloths rested on the skin.

21st Oct, 2014 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Kublalsingh Wayne Dr

I've been wondering the same thing. Ravi Maharaj lasted only 5 days and was hospitalized so how can Kublalsingh carry for so long. My real interest in this is how far will he go and how far will the PM be willing to see him go.

18th Dec, 2014 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

Dr Wayne Kublalsingh

I don't think the Prime Minister is taking him on at all. There is no way that a man could be alive after fasting for so long. Plus there are more important things to be worried about in Trinidad and Tobago more than desperately trying to convince the Government to change something (No offense).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Dec, 2014 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

Dr Wayne Kublalsingh

I saw a picture of him recently in the papers and my jaw dropped at the state of this man. He looked exactly like a Holocaust victim, just a skeleton that couldn't even stand on his own.

> TOPIC: Dr Wayne Kublalsingh

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,