Ku Klux Klan - KKK - Page 2 of 5

KKK leader admits killing recruit A Ku Klux - Page 2 - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 6th May, 2010 - 4:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Top  Ku Klux Klan,KKK Klu Klux Klan
17th Sep, 2004 - 10:10am / Post ID: #

Ku Klux Klan - KKK - Page 2

Tenaheff: My purpose is that I think some might think KKK is a religion because their members are all Protestant so I was trying to show that being Protestant itself isn't a religion

I for one never thought they were a religion because they were Protestant and if you name yourself such (Protestant that is...) can be debated over as to wether it is a religion or not based on the definition already given. However as the site says there are members of both religious groups:

"We do not hate Catholics. The Klan during the twenties did take an anti-Catholic position as did many other Americans. They believed that Catholics held allegiance to the Pope and thus Rome over and above the United States and the President.

Today, we know this is not true. There are Catholic members of The Knights as well as Protestant members of The Knights. Christians, both Catholic and Protestant, are under attack. We must stick together, all of us, and work to protect our children's future."

Keep in mind that they claim to be a political group yet membership requires them to be a Christian. Now if an organization requires you to have a belief in the divine and specific Deity to boot in order to be a member then one has to wonder if this is not a political-religious system since it is obvious that being a member of the KKK would not sit well with an individual's religious organization.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2005 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

KKK Klan Klux Ku

KKK AUCTION CANCELED OVER RECRUITMENT FLIERS

A planned auction of Ku Klux Klan items was canceled Saturday after fliers encouraging KKK membership were distributed in the community where the event was to be held.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2005/US/04/09/kkk.auction.ap/index.html

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2005 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

Ku Klux Klan - KKK
A Friend

Ku Klux Klan - KKK Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

The KKK... good or evil? Well, that's the kind of question we get when we eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. That's our lot from Adam's theft of that fruit.

Jesus said... "You shall know them by their fruit"... That's good enough for me. An old mafia wiretapper turned to Christ at a Billy Graham meeting (Jimmy Vaus) said that "The Devil loves a shining mark!" IF you can be sent to hell for a good cause and good and nice work, that is what the Devil wants and that is the point where he deceives.

What does this have to do with the KKK? The same as it does with any group that diminishes the dignity of another human being.

I first heard of the KKK when I was a boy from my stepfather whose father was a member. He told of a black man who had been caught and cited for the rape of a white woman. I remember my stepdad and my mother arguing over whether or not the this black man was forgiven and welcomed by Christ as he was being burned alive on a cross. My stepfather's dad was a part of that lynching. The man was crying out to God to forgive him as he was burned alive.

I believe God did. But what the KKK did and its legacy speaks for itself. I don't care what doctrine is put forth by any group... the bottom line is what they are is known by their fruit.

I've had dealings with the KKK, Identity Christians, and Neo-Nazis. They all purport the superiority of the white element of the human race in the same way that Elijah Muhammed's "Nation of Islam" (now run by Louis Farrakahn) purports the superiority of the dark peoples of the Human race.

The same demon rules them all as I see it. That error has hurt many people.

We can philosophize all we want about the goodness or badness of something... but next to the One Holy God... it all stinks.

Still... we are commanded to love our enemy. So while I detest such manifestions, I will love them and pray for them, but not excuse the fruit of their ways.

27th Apr, 2005 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Page 2 KKK Klan Klux Ku

I have not done any research on the KKK myself, so I can't profess to know much about them. All I know of is what I have seen in movies and TV shows, and thus my opinion of them has been biased as such. I've never thought of them as a religion, but from what I have read in this discussion so far, they would seem to use religion, or more specifically Christianity, as a basis for their beliefs. In my opinion, this is no different than Islamists who use the religion of Islam to exert violence against others who are 'different'. Maybe this is a wrong assumption to make, but for now this is how I feel.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2005 - 5:35am / Post ID: #

Ku Klux Klan - KKK
A Friend

KKK Klan Klux Ku

malexander...

The 'christianity' they profess is encapsulated in the major doctrines of what is commonly known as "Identity Christianity". They coined the term and it fits. It is another Jesus, gospel, and spirit warned about in 2 Cor 11:4 and Gal 1:8.

It is not Christian in the truest sense of being 'Christlike' or Biblical or even recognizing Jesus as Messiah, Savior, and Creator born of a Semitic Jewess.

They believe that the Jews inhabiting Israel are not the true Jews of the Bible. In my recollection of a discussion with a young couple of this persuasion in 1978, they believe that the 'anglo-saxon aryan' (white non-Semitic people) are the true Jews. This falls in line with the theology of what is called "British Israelism" or the belief that the 10 'lost' tribes of Israel are the true Jews. These others living in the middle east are pretenders.

This couple explained to me some rather odd belief that Eve had been sexually seduced by Satan and Cain was the result. I later met a fellow a year later who was a follower of William Brahnam. He and they believed the same thing known as the serpent seed doctrine. They further told me about the 'mongrel' races that predated Adam and Eve and that Cains descendent bred with them. These are referred to as the non-white peoples.

I found it a gross error and an insult to the whole of humanity who is made in the image of God. Genesis is clear that Adam and Eve were the parents of all humans.

It's danger lies in the belief that Salvation is based on 'color' and not in Christ. On whiteness and not in the cleansing blood of Jesus.

The justification for their "pity" (as in exterminating a rabid dog), revulsion (as in 'would one marry a Gorilla), and elimination of non-white peoples lies in the doctrine that all except these 'white' folk are to be subjected to a place outside of God's habitation.

'Racial' superiority is an error that deceives many peoples. And "Identity Christianity" is no exception. It is neither Christian nor Biblical.

Remember: (Rom 10:12, Col 3:11) Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus...

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2009 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Ku Klux Klan - KKK

Name: Investigating

Comments: I'm trying to confirm whether the KKK have a prayer they use called the "Mercy Prayer"?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2009 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Ku Klux Klan - KKK
A Friend

Ku Klux Klan KKK - Page 2

I have come across several white power extremists in the UK.
I shared a house with a young Fascist student while at University.
My home town has those who collect Nazi regalia and wont eat a curry.
I have family in London who drink in a pub that boasts a Uk KKK mural on the wall.

While I don't share these fews myself, truthfully I lean slightly to the Left; People have the right to hold any opinion they desire as long as they harm no-one.

Discrimination is part of human Nature, relatively of course.

Post Date: 6th May, 2010 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ku Klux Klan KKK Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal - Page 2

KKK leader admits killing recruit

A Ku Klux Klan leader admits murdering a woman recruit, a day after an initiation rite in Louisiana in 2008. Ref. Source 3

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Ku Klux Klan - KKK

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,