Online Sketch Pad - Drawing Tool

Online Sketch Pad Drawing Tool - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 6th Sep, 2016 - 4:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Discuss  Online Sketch Pad,Drawing Tool Need a tool to draw something quickly without having to download or install anything? Try our free online drawing tool and color something for your needs.
17th Dec, 2012 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

If you will like to sketch something quickly and then save the image for later use then you can try our free Online Sketch Pad. This Thread also serves as a means to comment and ask questions about its use.

Online Sketch Pad - Drawing Tool (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
17th Dec, 2012 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

Tool Drawing Pad Sketch Online

When I click on that link, it brings me to a page that lists the three steps to properly use the sketcher but that's all I can see. I tried turning on the images in my mini-browser settings as well as switching to the Default skin but those instructions are the only content displayed by my phone for the linked page. Is the sketcher supposed to be there as well? Or can be found at a different address? Thank you in advance for your attention.

17th Dec, 2012 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

Online Sketch Pad - Drawing Tool UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

One thing needed for this Online Sketch Tool is the browser plugin: Flash which I guess your phone does not support neither can you install? Due to your unique situation you may need to provide details about your phone's capabilities in your Intro Thread as it is specific to you.

10th Jul, 2013 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Very intersting program, JB. I find this program could be a good way for Game Master's in this forum to create some kind of 'map' for their players. I also think this online sketch pad is similar to the one that windows have, am I right?

13th Jul, 2013 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

This is suggested as a mapping tool here: How To Be A Game Master / Dungeon Master but there are even better ones. This is meant only to quickly sketch something like a current battle scene, it is not meant for anything elaborate.

29th Oct, 2014 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

That's a very handy tool, I've bookmarked it in case I need to doodle something quick. Too bad it doesn't have an upload feature so you can save and go back to previous projects.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Nov, 2014 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

Online Sketch Pad Drawing Tool

Cool tool. Too bad it does not have an option to make squares or circles like paint otherwise it would be totally awesome.

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2016 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Online Sketch Pad Drawing Tool Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

The artist in me laughs hysterically as if on the road of discovery and adventure

I will use this tool when my Photoshop falters, any artist's tools is a friend and an ally forevermore. *giggles uncontrollably*

It will take some getting used to though, thank you for this amazing tool.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Online Sketch Pad - Drawing Tool

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,