SMF Updates - Updating SMF Troubles - Page 3 of 4

SMF has recently released 2.0.16 which only - Page 3 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 29th Dec, 2019 - 8:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
smf discussion Simple Machines - Make sure you are running the latest version of SMF so that you are not vulnerable to attack.
2nd May, 2015 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

SMF Updates - Updating SMF Troubles - Page 3

Their latest updated installed with no problems and works well so far. I will like SMF to come out with something more mobile efficient than their WAP option. Hopefully they can do that on the next update.

Sponsored Links:
16th Jul, 2015 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Troubles SMF Updating Updates SMF

SMF 2.1 Beta 2 Released

Another release for the BETA version of SMF has new fixes:

international QUOTE
There is now an interface in the admin center for configuring default notification/alert preferences.
For new installs, MySQL's InnoDB storage engine is used by default if available. This will provide better performance.
Support for fulltext search with InnoDB tables on MySQL 5.6.4 or higher.
Optional two-factor authentication support for added security.

Read more: Source 3q

19th Sep, 2015 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

SMF Updates - Updating SMF Troubles Gaming Video & Issues Computer

SMF 2.0.11 is out and since this is a security release you should make sure that you are patched!

international QUOTE
Simple Machines Forum has released a new patch to the 2.0.x line, bringing our latest release version to 2.0.11

This patch is a security release, which focuses on fixing a minor security vulnerability reported in the software, therefore, it is important that you install this patch in a timely manner. Ref. Source 1n

10th Jan, 2017 - 10:28am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Troubles SMF Updating Updates SMF

SMF has released their latest security and bug fix: 2.0.13. Make sure to update your SMF with this and avoid troubles in the future. Here are some helps:

Upgrading: Source 3e and Patching: Source 5r.

15th May, 2017 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Troubles SMF Updating Updates SMF

SMF 2.0.14 has been released. The change log can be used to see the latest changes / improvements but the basics are:
* PHP 7 support.
* Image proxy
* HTTPS for avatars.
* Accept email addresses / TLDs.

20th Nov, 2017 - 9:38am / Post ID: #

SMF Updates - Updating SMF Troubles

Simple Machines Forum 2.0.15 is available. This release solves:

A security issue reported by Daniel Le Gall from SCRT SA
Various bug fix with Proxy handler
Login fixes for SSI and Maintenance mode
Various Search fixes
Email handling issue fixed when using SendTopic
Fixed SM Stat collection and added opt in/out functionality to the Admin Panel Source 8g.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Mar, 2018 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #

SMF Updates Updating SMF Troubles - Page 3

SMF 1 is no longer supported: Source 6v so the first thing SMF webmasters need to do is make sure your host is running PHP 5.6+, create full backups and proceed to upgrade. If you are unsure of how to proceed then feel free to send me details via our Contact Page and I will get back to you.

29th Dec, 2019 - 8:27am / Post ID: #

SMF Updates Updating SMF Troubles Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 3

SMF has recently released 2.0.16 which only now supports PHP 7.2. Previous to this a lot of SMF administrators chose to stick with PHP 5.6, which to me is a bad idea, or PHP 7.1. Personally, I used a GitHub patch that removed all the errors but I need to see how that plays out with this new update.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: SMF Updates - Updating SMF Troubles

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,