People Of Trinidad & Tobago - One Of The Happiest

People Trinidad Tobago Happiest - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 21st Mar, 2017 - 4:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th Dec, 2012 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

People of Trinidad & Tobago - One of the Happiest

TV6 News aired a report that said out of all the countries in the world Trinidad & Tobago ranked fifth among the others for having the happiest people in the world. I wonder what standard they used to come to that conclusion because as you know, ignorance can be bliss. What are your thoughts are the people here really that much happier than people from other countries?

Sponsored Links:
28th Dec, 2012 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Happiest The One Tobago and Trinidad People

People who were surveyed were asked the following questions:

international QUOTE
1. Did you feel well rested yesterday?

2. Did you laugh or smile a lot yesterday?

3. Did you learn or do something interesting yesterday?

4. Did you experience the following feelings during a lot of the day yesterday? How about enjoyment?
See: Source

28th Dec, 2012 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

People Of Trinidad & Tobago - One Of The Happiest Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

They must have done that survey around Carnival time or fete when the alcohol was still active in the blood stream, but truly if those are the whimsical questions asked of anyone here the answer will usually be a positive one so that makes the result not surprising.

2nd Jan, 2013 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

I disagree JB. I don't think it has anything to do with Carnival, we are simply happy people, we still have a smile on our faces despite our many challenges as a nation, I don't think there is anything wrong with that.

21st Mar, 2014 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

According to TV6 News a recent UN report ranks Trinidad & Tobago as the 5th happiest country on earth, so it has remained unchanged. I will have to question what the standard for "happiest" Is since ignorance is also considered happiness.

17th Jul, 2015 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

According to the World Happiness Report 2015 Trinidad & Tobago is ranked 41. I guess Trinis are not as happy as they used to be.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2017 - 10:33am / Post ID: #

People Trinidad & Tobago One The Happiest

Name: George

Title: T&T Happiness

Comments: The latest world happiness report as published in today's Express said that Trinidadians were happier that they were last year, so therefore all I can conclude from this is that we need more murders, more general lawlessness, more poverty, more unemployment.higher prices,more bad behavior by our school children, more terrorists, and more political bickering if we want to do better next year. Perhaps citizens here can only be happy provided we accept all those adverse things mentioned above? On the other hand this organization may have been fed faked information on what is really happening here by someone used to pulling the wool over the eyes of our ordinary citizens.It looks like our highly paid American lobbyist is at it again.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2017 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

People Trinidad & Tobago One The Happiest Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Name: Ashton

Title: happiest places in the world

Comments: This report is so flawed that it is almost comical. The data used to determine 'happiness' is useless. "Happiness'- is determined not by the topics(GDP, social support, heathy life expectancy, freedom to make life choices, generosity, trust and dystopia).Happiness is based on one word- contentment. Happiness is a journey and sometimes you arrive there- temporarily and other times you are on the road. In the poorest slums of India, Africa, Philippines. On the Reserves of the aboriginal people- you will find happiness - amongst those with few of the data sources listed above. Happiness is based on an internal value, an internal state. Depending on one's personal expectations- happiness can be achieved but never forever as it is a constantly moving state - because we are a body of emotions.

> TOPIC: People Of Trinidad & Tobago - One Of The Happiest

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,