The Media - Page 4 of 6

Who watches the news now? It's 2017. - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Jul, 2017 - 12:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Can they say anything they want without worrying about the effect?
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

The Media
A Friend

The Media - Page 4

Exactly Christian. There was a time in this country when you 'fed' the news primarily by one of three news organizations, ABC, NBC, CBS, or by the newspaper. The thing is, you didn't know the politics of the person reporting and they did a darn good job of keeping their biases out of it. That has changed dramatically. ABC, NBC, CBS, and the newspapers are all riddled with hacks who insert their opinions, mostly on the left. That is what drove people to the likes of Fox and Breitbart. Now we have alternate realities out there. It's scary.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

The Media
A Friend

Media The

Lately I have been watching OAN as a source of what is actually going on in the world. I look at CNN and see the same things being reported on as I saw six month ago. I am sure stuff has changed in the past six month. OAN I have found is doing well at keeping the opinions out of the news and telling us the facts.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

The Media
A Friend

The Media History & Civil Business Politics

For me it's been going Reuters and the BBC. They seem to be the most even handed.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

The Media
A Friend

Page 4 Media The

I do watch some of the BBC but thus far they are not that far off from OAN I have not watched Reuters for a while now.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

The Media
A Friend

Media The

KN,

What does OAN stand for? I'm not familiar with that station and I'd like to try it out.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

The Media
A Friend

The Media

Is there a way to bring that objectivity back to the North American news? I see that even local news is being co-opted by Sinclair Broadcasting and pushing mandatory stories on those local news stations that people have trusted for years. It seems to be getting worse and not better. All of this brings about a perfect storm to create a U.S. Government that exists now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

The Media
A Friend

The Media - Page 4

OAN is One America News. They have a eagle as a emblem for thier news. They have a one to two hour news program that repeats after the news is put out.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

The Media
A Friend

The Media Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

Who watches the news now? It's 2017. Everyone finds it online. Must be some of our older members *wink*.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: The Media

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,