Test Your Detective Skills 4 - Page 2 of 3

Maybe its like a cultural thing but I don't - Page 2 - Mystery, Horror RPG - Posted: 11th Aug, 2013 - 4:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 
Test Your Detective Skills Police Chief RPG
9th Jan, 2013 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

Test Your Detective Skills 4 - Page 2

Sgtlee dude, you working with the CIA or what? You got all that from the photo? JB didn't say how the photo was obtained only that it shows one of them so it could be a photo from another time and not just after the theft, get what I'm saying?

Sponsored Links:
11th Jan, 2013 - 11:29am / Post ID: #

Skills Detective Test

I was making some assumptions based off the photo. But I am really interested in the correct answer. I am assuming none of us have got it right yet because the answer hasn't been posted.

28th Jan, 2013 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Test Your Detective Skills 4 RPG Horror & Mystery

There are 5 children in the photo, that's a 20% chance to get it right or 1:5 ratio. The odds aren't that bad, I wish I just got more information on the background of the photo especially who took it. It could be that the same people that were robbed took this photo of them before it happened.

25th Feb, 2013 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Skills Detective Test

The little boy on the far left looks like he has a plan that the littlest boy on the right is too small to achieve but is in on. So I will go with the boy on the far left being the one that stole the wallet.

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2013 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Skills Detective Test

Name: Guest

Comments: I believe the two kids are the culprits as they are smiling while the girls might know something that's why they have serious somewhat of a serious face on. As to what sort of mischief they were up to I don't know.

30th Jul, 2013 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Test Your Detective Skills 4

JB specifically mentioned that it is just one that was the culprit and not two so even if they are looking at each with that dubious smile it doesn't meant they both did it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Aug, 2013 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Test Detective Skills 4 - Page 2

Name: Matt

Title: 2nd one from left

Comments: I believe the girl in yellow is the culprit because she is the only one in the group who wears bangles, earrings (And ornaments ), she also wears better dress than others,She used the money to buy those things. And finally she is the only one showing some maturity in this photo (While others were laughing and doing things like that).

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please make sure a space is after each period or comma so your text is not all jumbled together. See Constructive Posting Policy.

11th Aug, 2013 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Test Detective Skills 4 Mystery & Horror RPG - Page 2

Maybe its like a cultural thing but I don't see anything majorly different about the way she dresses and the others, looks all the same to me.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Test Your Detective Skills 4

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,