Gay Marriage - Same-Sex Marriage - Page 4 of 7

The Supreme Court said it will tackle the - Page 4 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 7th Dec, 2012 - 8:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Gay Marriage USA
Amending the US Constitution
6th Aug, 2008 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

Gay Marriage - Same-Sex Marriage - Page 4

I think that is the exact issue alskann legal recognition of a partnership between two people who are codependent on each other is all they seek mostly. In Ontario they have that right and it has been done in a manner so as not to threaten religious groups rights. Though at first it looked like that would not be the case.

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2008 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

Gay Marriage - Same-Sex Marriage
A Friend

Marriage Same-Sex Marriage Gay

When it comes to who has the rights to speak for a ill person a living will can accomplish that if it is done correctly. I think getting more legislation in place is ok still but I would want it worded in a way that it does not effect the regular marriages under the eyes of the churches and God. I do not have to like it but I will accept it.

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2008 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Gay Marriage - Same-Sex Marriage Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Gay Marriage in Connecticut

Judge Clears Final Hurdle to Gay Marriage in Conn.; Ceremonies to Begin Wednesday [9:42 a.m. ET]
Ref. ABC News

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2011 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Marriage Same-Sex Marriage Gay

White House backs repeal of marriage act

White House Press Secretary Jay Carney reiterated President Barack Obama's support for repealing the Defense of Marriage Act. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 9th May, 2012 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

Marriage Same-Sex Marriage Gay

Obama Supports Gay Marriage

President Barack Obama thinks "same-sex couples should be able to get married," he tells ABC News.

Post Date: 9th May, 2012 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

BREAKING: Obama fip flops on gay marriage...AGAIN

President Obama made the brave (read: cowardly pandering) decision today to support gay marriage, after years and years of opposing it based on his supposed religious conviction Ref. Source 6

Gay Marriage - Same-Sex Marriage (Hover)

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2012 - 10:43am / Post ID: #

Gay Marriage Same-Sex Marriage - Page 4

Same-sex marriage is to become legal in Maine and Maryland, CNN projects.

It is the first time that same-sex marriage has been approved by a popular vote, not court action or in a legislature. The result of a vote on the same issue is still pending in Washington, as is a measure that would ban same-sex marriage in Minnesota. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2012 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

Gay Marriage Same-Sex Marriage Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 4

The Supreme Court said it will tackle the issue of same-sex marriage and hear two constitutional challenges to state and federal laws dealing with the recognition of gay and lesbian couples wishing to legally wed.

The one-page order issued Friday by the justices comes weeks after voters approved same-sex marriage in three states.

Oral arguments in the high court appeal will likely be held in March, with a ruling by late June. Ref. CNN

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Gay Marriage - Same-Sex Marriage

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,