First Sextuplets To Be Born In Trinidad

First Sextuplets Born Trinidad - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 11th Apr, 2013 - 1:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Caribbean's first sextuplets
9th Feb, 2013 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

I heard this on the news and I thought it was incredible! I hope all the babies are well and the delivery can be successful. smile.gif

international QUOTE
A 28-year-old Central woman will create history in Trinidad and Tobago and the region when she delivers the Caribbean's first sextuplets.

And, just yesterday, another woman was admitted to Mt Hope Women's Hospital with quadruplets.

The young woman who will deliver the six babies was all smiles yesterday at Mt Hope where, in a brief interview with the media, she said she was ready to bring her bundles of joy into this world.

It is her first pregnancy.

"I'm feeling very well considering the number (of babies)," said the mother who preferred not divulge her name to the media just yet.

She said she did not expect to be having six babies, but she and her family have already started looking at possible baby names.

Her husband, she said, was also very excited and her family were praying to ensure that there is smooth delivery. Source 4

13th Feb, 2013 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Born To Sextuplets First

In these times having 6 children is real difficult. Having 6 childen at the same time is living in hell. I like children but you know there is so much commitment to parenting I can hardly see some manage with 2 or 3 so 6 is like a mystery. I hope she has lots and lots of help and the husband is a hard worker to pay for all that.

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2013 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

First Sextuplets To Be Born In Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Somany

Comments: This was invitro right? Why have so many children and then worry after how you are going to take care of them?

7th Mar, 2013 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

No, it wasn't in-vitro. The mother took Clomid, a known fertility drug. I heard the father of the babies saying they need a home, because he is living with his parents and she is living with her parents, I really didn't understand that arrangement.

9th Mar, 2013 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

How come the minister of health wants to change the law that stops people from using fertility treatments? He can't do that, I understand that people shouldn't expect help from the state when they have sextuplets for example however, he has no right in trying to change the free agency of people.

9th Mar, 2013 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

Wait, he said he wants to do that? This place getting like China, just now they will tell you have only one child or go to jail.

1st Apr, 2013 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

First Sextuplets To Born Trinidad

Unfortunately, one of the six died while in hospital. Funeral arrangements are being made. Doctors say that having sextuplets can cause growth abnormalities, etc. Referencing TV6 News report.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2013 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

First Sextuplets To Born Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Name: Missfoley

Title: Sextuplets

Comments: I don't understand why everyone is so angry over this, it is a miracle and the mother was not on fertility treatment that is a lie. This should be only for kind messages I hardly doubt the mother needs horrible comments at this time, she has just lost one of her babies leave her alone [..]. Congratulations on this wonderful news, and also I am sending my love to the mother and father for their loss. You are in my prayers good bless.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: You cannot dictate what Members should or should not say on an issue.

+  1 2 
Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: First Sextuplets To Be Born In Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,