Monitoring What Teens Do Online

Monitoring Teens Online - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 5th Mar, 2015 - 12:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
  Monitoring Teens Online Parents Beware: Your children could be using the interenet to hook up with dark criminal elements who seek to take their virtue, innocence and even their life.
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2013 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Teen Twitter talk leads to arrests, warnings to watch kids' hashtag habits

Police and educators have been cautioning that parents need to pay attention to what their kids are doing online. Ref. Source 7

Monitoring What Teens Do Online (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
20th Feb, 2013 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Online Teens Monitoring

This is something that worries me all the time. I do trust my children but the temptation to explore and 'take a chance' can be so great sometimes. I hope I'm not the mom that has to end up bailing her children out.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2013 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Monitoring What Teens Do Online Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I know my kids hated me in their teen years because I had a rule that I enforced. IF they were going to be on line I was to have all their passwords to any site they went on. I also did random checks on their computers to see where they were going and what they were doing on the computer. Failure to comply was loss of electronics. This included cell phone, ipods, game station, lap tops/desk tops. If they cleared search histories same thing for a week. I wanted to make sure they were acting correctly and not getting themselves in any trouble.

I have sen what some kids post on line and I say it is disturbing in some cases. I think there area lot of parents out there that have no real clue to what their kids are doing.

Post Date: 3rd May, 2013 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Online Teens Monitoring

This is a waste of time. I would not be concerned with what a teen does on the Internet. A computer cannot hurt anyone. It is what happens outside the home that should be monitored.

Post Date: 7th May, 2013 - 6:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Online Teens Monitoring

There are lots of bad sites on the Internet. Lock the computer in your room and don't let your kids use it until they're adults.

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2013 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

Police: Provo man used Facebook to lure, rape 14-year-old girl

A man, Juan Antonio Gonzalez-Rodriguez, has been charged with raping a 14-year-old girl he met on Facebook. Ref. Source 3

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2014 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Monitoring Teens Online

Police ask for help locating missing Kearns teen

Police are asking for help locating a missing 17-year-old girl who may be meeting up with man she met online. Ref. Source 5

5th Mar, 2015 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

Monitoring Teens Online Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Teens don't have much control and their curiosity is at a very high level. They are able to get away with a lot because of the internet because it satisfies that curiosity in an unrestricted way. You just have to monitor what they're doing.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Monitoring What Teens Do Online

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,