Chocoholic - Chocolate Addiction - Page 2 of 3

Where your chocolate really comes from FROM - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 4th Mar, 2016 - 12:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Discuss  Chocoholic My name is... And I'm a chocoholic. Chocolate lover.
24th Feb, 2013 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

Chocoholic - Chocolate Addiction - Page 2

international QUOTE (Bruconero)
I can't live without chocolate.

That sounds like a true addiction. In my case, I can live without it, I would just find some other crutch to use, but for now chocolate is nice.

international QUOTE (Mandy)
The downside to what you guys are saying is the calories.

Yes, but ironically a common addiction to alcohol, meat, junk foods and fatty bakery products also has lots of calories. Everything has to be checked in place.

Sponsored Links:
27th Feb, 2013 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Addiction Chocolate Chocoholic

I like chocolate, but sometimes when I eat a bar of chocolate especially like the one on the picture on page 1, I get this feeling of addiction to eat more chocolate, (and sometimes I am not very good with self control with these types of nonsense) but sometimes I can resist that or sometimes not. But I am not sure that I can't live without chocolate.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2014 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Chocoholic - Chocolate Addiction Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

This is the best job in the world

WOULDN"T it be great to be able to tell your friends you are a Doctor of chocolate? Some of you may already do, but now you can get the qualifications. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2014 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Addiction Chocolate Chocoholic

Chocolate-flavored finds, from tequila to toothpaste

Can't get enough chocolate? Find the flavor in lip balm, olive oil, pasta and more. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2015 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Addiction Chocolate Chocoholic

The country with the highest consumption of chocolate per capita is Switzerland, with 22 pounds per person, per year.

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2015 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Chocoholic - Chocolate Addiction

How Dark Chocolate Affects Our Arteries

Chocolate: delicious beauty or harmful beast? Or both? Although chocolate products can contain high levels of fat and sugar, the cocoa powder itself may have beneficial effects in a number of chronic disease conditions including heart disease. Flow-mediated dilation, measured in the main artery of the arm, is considered one of the best measures of […] Ref. Source 8v

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2015 - 6:29am / Post ID: #

Chocoholic - Chocolate Addiction
A Friend

Chocoholic Chocolate Addiction - Page 2

I love American milk chocolates, such as Hershey's, and dark chocolate just kind of turns me off. Perhaps it isn't sweet enough, or the extra bitterness grates. I will acknowledge my exposure to different dark chocolates is fairly miniscule, however. Any words of advice, chocolate lovers?

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2016 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Chocoholic Chocolate Addiction Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

Where your chocolate really comes from

FROM harsh farming conditions to tackling child labour, a complicated process goes into making the treats we gluttonously consume and take for granted. Ref. Source 8r.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Chocoholic - Chocolate Addiction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,