Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm - Page 2 of 193

Out of Character: Welcome to this game. We - Page 2 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 2nd Mar, 2013 - 12:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (193) »
Closed
Future Earth RPG - Biowarfare Only Players who are participating in this Scenario should post here. Ensure that you keep your Activity level at 75% or more.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
1st Mar, 2013 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #
Major
Mercenary
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet Important
Not Not Approved ?

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm - Page 2

Scifi Rank This is Slasher, over...

Out of Character: What I do when I login here is to look up the "hot topics" that shows what's been updated or the last 24 hours or you can like go back a whole week. Anyways I kind of like the new rule because it means people wasting time in Member Wars don't get to come over here and pollute our game just because they have a character somewhere else. Yeah it like takes way longer but then we get serious people. I still say we need to wait a bit though, this scenario is way more difficult than the last. I can smell the death of my character from one of those poison darts.

Sponsored Links:
1st Mar, 2013 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm RPG Biowarfare Jungle

Out of Character: I usually do that, the Hot Topics thing I mean, but I've been busy these days so I only got online to reply to the e-mail notifications I received (my mom arrived on visit from Italy and she is already driving me crazy. Hope I will survive this test, worse than 10 FE jungles).

Yup, I totally agree with the new rules as well. By chance, I was having a conversation with our cruel GM [laugh] when he first announced these rules and, if possible, I made his mind become even stronger. That was just after the Tonatha case which was the main reason after those changes.

But, considering also the new rules, I fear we have little hope of seeing new players for FE in a reasonable time.

1st Mar, 2013 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #
Major
Mercenary
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Not Not Approved ?

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Out of Character: I'm willing to wait, its not like we have a deadline to meet. The game only starts when someone puts in squad order but we can like still role play outside of that once we keep it to brainstorm.

1st Mar, 2013 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Brainstorm RPG Biowarfare Jungle

Out of Character: I understand your position. What scares me most about this scenario is that apparently we will need a lot of stealth and diplomacy to avoid troubles. But the only one having useful skills is Fair: Linguistic and Biology. But how to make sure a new player would not just make a mercenary? We can't force anybody.

1st Mar, 2013 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #
Major
Mercenary
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Not Not Approved ?

Brainstorm RPG Biowarfare Jungle

Out of Character: Looks like we have [a] new player and a merchant too, interesting. We definitely don't have his skill set so it could prove useful. See... Patience. wink.gif

1st Mar, 2013 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm

Out Of Character: I still didn't finish fixing my character's status about the the HP increasing, I rolled a D6 dice and added the body bonus on it and my result is 5 and my HP is 11, is that all correct?

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 1st Mar, 2013 - 8:57pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Mar, 2013 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm - Page 2

Out of Character:: Sorry took me awhile to get to this. I think can manage four games. I wanted to make another reasearcher but I didn't see anyone with Merchant skills. I have to start out with the silly questions does [JB] tell us our HP and AC (per the character maker it said leave blank). I don't want to be to brave if I am running around with 2 hit points. That being said, this is my first FE. Can someone give me some quick lessons learned seeing that most of you are atleast 1st level now. Good thing is I am already gaming with all of you it seems.

2nd Mar, 2013 - 12:20am / Post ID: #
Uhura
Resarcher
Character
Novice / Confused
Not Not Approved ?

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 2

Scifi Rank This is Biotech Engineer, over...

Out of Character: Welcome to this game. We will need your help and very good of you to create a character that's different from the rest of us. From my calculation your AC is 12 and your HP is 6. Basically your AC is always 10 -/+ your body and what armor you bought. Its the same as World of Medieval just with the skills makes things work a bit different. The merchant image you chose is female and you just need an avatar now. All the links are at the top of this board where you see all the threads. Your soul is a bit low for your trade since you will be doing a lot of interacting with people but can't worry about that now.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (193) »

> TOPIC: Jungle Biowarfare RPG Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,