Original 1st Edition Advanced Dungeon And Dragons - Page 3 of 4

Actually, you have THREE Players: Source 8 - Page 3 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 15th May, 2013 - 1:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons This Thread is mainly a REVIEW for KNtoran's RPG based on the 1st Edition Manuals compiled by Gary Gygax. Relevant Discussion about the 1st Edition Rules and Tactics are also welcomed.
Original 1st Edition Advanced Dungeon And Dragons Related Information to Original 1st Edition Advanced Dungeon And Dragons
16th Apr, 2013 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Original 1st Edition Advanced Dungeon And Dragons - Page 3

You opened many Threads. To keep it all together I have linked all of them as Related Topics. Thus, Players will see links to the Threads they need to use in order to Play this game as can be seen at the top left of this Thread. I have also added your Username to it so as to not have conflicts with other Role-playing Games or Game Master's that want to use the same system. If it becomes popular I will format it but for now you will have to use the default Member Wars Avatar, etc. Also, please ensure you are subscribed to your Threads so you can keep up to pace with them.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2013 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Original 1st Edition Advanced Dungeon And Dragons
A Friend

Dragons Dungeon Advanced Edition st Original

Thanks I knew you would link them all it is much easier for you to do that than me since I am old and feeble minded. smile.gif

16th Apr, 2013 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Original 1st Edition Advanced Dungeon And Dragons Reviews RPG & Card Board

international QUOTE
I am old and feeble minded

I can like totally relate to that (no offense), you forgot Beast in your other game. Poor guy was studying so hard that he could probably qualify for wizard by now. laugh.gif You have a good following here so far maybe people like 1st ed. Dungeons & Dragons more than 3.5 Dungeons & Dragons.

16th Apr, 2013 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Dragons Dungeon Advanced Edition st Original

international QUOTE
You have a good following here so far maybe people like 1st ed. Dungeons & Dragons more than 3.5 Dungeons & Dragons.

That's for sure Play, at least from my point of view. After the 2nd edition, the last one worth to be mentioned, Dungeons & Dragons became kind of..."Arcade". Is like they wanted to make it similar to computer games (think about the Sorcerer class....). Everything is easier in the 3rd edition: I changed a lot of rules in my game trying to keep the original feeling....

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2013 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dragons Dungeon Advanced Edition st Original

Yeah I think all the editions have lost some of the original charm that the advanced edition had. I am still planning on reactivating my 3.5 one too but right now I wish to get back to the basics that advanced Dungeons & Dragons had.

3rd May, 2013 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

KNtoran, I believe I read in one of your related Dungeons & Dragons Threads that you would start with two Players not so? I think you have two now and since one is a new Member you may want to 'take the bull by the horns' and start unless you feel you need another Player? Perhaps the two Players are also unaware of the presence of each other?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th May, 2013 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Original 1st Edition Advanced Dungeon Dragons - Page 3

I will take the bull by the horn as I was waiting for the two to both enter a intro in the player discussion thread,. You may be correct in the fact that they do not know that I have two players.

15th May, 2013 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

Original 1st Edition Advanced Dungeon Dragons Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 3

Actually, you have THREE Players: Source 8 one Posted his Character a 5 days ago and has not been approved yet hence my follow-up in your Intro Thread and this one.

You may need to track these Threads by subscribing to them or add them to your Favorites so you can see when they are updated otherwise Players may go unattended for a long period because you are unaware they are Posting in your game. Click the "Track Topic" Link in each Thread to ensure you are subscribed.

Additionally, you may want to visit the Intro Threads of these Players to inform them you have started or post an Update to a Thread they have all Posted to since it is not likely they would have subscribed to your Main Game Thread yet.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Original 1st Edition Advanced Dungeon And Dragons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,