Original 1st Edition Advanced Dungeon And Dragons - Page 2 of 4

Yes THACO is part of the advanced. And yes - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 13th Apr, 2013 - 10:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons This Thread is mainly a REVIEW for KNtoran's RPG based on the 1st Edition Manuals compiled by Gary Gygax. Relevant Discussion about the 1st Edition Rules and Tactics are also welcomed.
Original 1st Edition Advanced Dungeon And Dragons Related Information to Original 1st Edition Advanced Dungeon And Dragons
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2013 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

Original 1st Edition Advanced Dungeon And Dragons
A Friend

Original 1st Edition Advanced Dungeon And Dragons - Page 2

Yeah never thought of that. I was thinking of the one I grew up with playing in college. While I do own the original I am talking about more of the advanced rules. I should have rethought the title.

I would want more than two people in the game so I will see if any others are interested before starting.

Sponsored Links:
4th Apr, 2013 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Dragons Dungeon Advanced Edition st Original

I adjusted the first Post and added the image you described so there will be no future confusion about what Players should expect and for which version you are recruiting.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2013 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Original 1st Edition Advanced Dungeon And Dragons Reviews RPG & Card Board

Thanks that should help a lot. I do not know how many people have actually seen these books. I know they changed the covers around 10 years after the first ones came out.

10th Apr, 2013 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Dragons Dungeon Advanced Edition st Original

I remember Advance Dungeons & Dragons and the classic books. They were the best. When they were first published I thought it was an amazing breakthrough from the red box basic rules. Now looking at version 4 I know I would miss the feats, they add a dimension that original Advance Dungeons & Dragons lacked.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2013 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dragons Dungeon Advanced Edition st Original

I have played the older version several times in the past it is great! I would love to join your Dungeons & Dragons game. In the past I [always] played an Elf. But I would like to play something else. I am always game on trying new things! I love this game!

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2013 - 4:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I will start to put something together so every one who wants to can get in the game. With the advanced rules you have no feats and armor class goes down instead of up.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Apr, 2013 - 5:54am / Post ID: #

Original 1st Edition Advanced Dungeon Dragons - Page 2

Is that still with Thac0 and with class-linked skills, right? Armor Class ranging from 10 to Lo (-10)? I might want to have a look at it as well even if I don't promise anything: I must make sure I will have time for another game first.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2013 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Original 1st Edition Advanced Dungeon Dragons Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 2

Yes THACO is part of the advanced. And yes you have class skills given to each class. Plus you still have skills called non combative skills.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Original 1st Edition Advanced Dungeon And Dragons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,