Newsletter - April 2013

Newsletter April 2013 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 24th Apr, 2013 - 1:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
31st Mar, 2013 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

Newsletter - April 2013

Newsletter - April 2013

Chocolate Bunny Or Religion?

Do you celebrate Easter or just have a nice vacation? Tell us about it. See our: Easter Threads.

Core Posts vs Posts

In everyone's Posts (Full Skin) you will be able to see the number of Posts someone contributed to the core of the Community (called "CPosts") and the sum of all their Posts. More is explained in Points, CPosts, Posts & FP - Forum Points

Latest On role-playing games

* Newest Dungeon Master: Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" Rules And Setting
* There were some fixes and enhancements, make sure to read about them in the Member Wars Updates Thread.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Apr, 2013 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

April Newsletter

Vote Ratings Added To More Skins

The Red and Blue-Silver Skins now show the Rating of Each Thread on the Board's Index.

3rd Apr, 2013 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

Newsletter - April 2013 Feedback & FAQ News Community

Felipe's Birthday!

Many of you who have tracked Felipe's development know how far we've come in the world of autism. Well he is going to be a teenager! Time does past fast. Please wish him a Happy Birthday in his Intro Thread.

Highlighted Topics

* Against The Law To Be Homeless
* USA vs North Korea - War?
* Valeria Lukyanova - Human Barbie
* I Cooked My Wife

* Be A Super Hero RPG now has a new auto secondary skill and a whole list of equipment and ready for new players.
* Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" RPG - A Dungeons & Dragons Variant is still accepting new players

10th Apr, 2013 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

April Newsletter

New User

We are highlighting one of our newest Members: Cheeky. She is also a client through our web services and has established a new Mormon Blog that you may like to look at if you are LDS: CheekyMormon.com

Highlighted Topics

* UFO Disclosure Project
* USA vs North Korea - War?
* Crime Prevention: Close Your Windows

* KNtoran is looking for Source 5 players
*Oinodaemon 's "Into The Darkness" RPG - A Dungeons & Dragons Variant is still accepting new players

14th Apr, 2013 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

April Newsletter

Small Updates

* Quotes don't count - I have adjusted the code so you can't use Quotes in order to make up a minimum word count. It is too easy to Reply to someone by Quoting their text and then only have to add a two words Reply.

* Real Age doesn't matter - Instead of showing an offset age it will just say "Teenager" or "Twenty Something" or "Thirty Something", etc. This keeps Members from deliberating over exact age and also helps Members maintain greater anonymity over their personal information.

* New Thread Rating emphasized - Rating Threads has been emphasized and '0' rated Threads or in other words those Threads with no vote has been given a generic '1' to start. New Threads from now on will star with '0' until someone votes.

17th Apr, 2013 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Newsletter - April 2013

Final Updates

I have been recently doing tweaks here and there. If you were surfing the Community and suddenly saw strange numbers at the top do not be alarmed, this was just me testing the code I created. It is all over now and I have done all I needed to do. I will update other Threads as needs be with the most recent changes but for now you will please note the black bar to the very top helping all see exactly where they are at all times and the subject matter of the page.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Apr, 2013 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

Newsletter April 2013

Boston Terrorist Attack

The two suspects are now known: Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19. Add your thoughts: Source 3

Those Darn Immigrants

Will this cause immigrants in the US to be scrutinized once more? Related topics:
* USA Domestic Terrorism Source 8
* Homegrown Us Terrorism Source 3
* Immigrants - Love Them Or Hate Them? Source 6

The Criminal Minds:

Source 6

The Religious

Source 4

24th Apr, 2013 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

Newsletter April 2013 Community News FAQ & Feedback

Small Updates

Average Posts per Day and Activity are now shown with one decimal number so you can get a better idea of how far away you are from achieving another whole number. Members with 100% Activity are highlighted.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Newsletter - April 2013

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,