Newsletter - April 2013 - Page 2 of 2

Lone Post Prompter On Threads you view with - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 30th Apr, 2013 - 5:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
28th Apr, 2013 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Newsletter - April 2013 - Page 2

Posting Tip

Many Users do not realize that when they Submit a Post via the New Thread or Full Reply pages that it immediately disables the Submit button (this is to prevent double Posting).

If they encounter an error page and click the [BACK] button on their Browser to go back and make a change they find that they cannot use the Submit button again. To help Users 'see' this I've added a Tip underneath the Submit button.

Sponsored Links:
29th Apr, 2013 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

April Newsletter

Server Upgrade Completed

We recently did an Upgrade of both PHP and MySql to facilitate faster performance and in preparation for the MMORPGs we are launching. While this was happening you may have gotten a blank page when trying to access the Forum, we apologize for this. Everything is back to normal, BUT if you do encounter something that is not acting the way it should please let us know so we can fix it right away.

30th Apr, 2013 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Newsletter - April 2013 Feedback & FAQ News Community

Lone Post Prompter

On Threads you view with no Reply you will see a message there offering you to be the first to Reply. It also let's you know how many Posts you will have and whether you will get a Core Post count for it as well.

OK Finish With The Coding Already

I think that's it for updating International Discussions for now. I need to get to my other sites especially the Text MMORPG that is going to be hot!

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Newsletter - April 2013

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,