KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 248 of 250

"With all due respect, your excellency, - Page 248 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 12:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 250 pgs.  244 245 246 247 248 249 250 
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2017 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 248

The earl sits back and ponders about what he has read and then looks back at you. "Tell me how fares the Lady Estari and then tell me all you know of this counselor."

Sponsored Links:
21st Mar, 2017 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

"Lady Estari is safe and sound at Zork's place - unless she's moved in the last week," Durgan explains. "She was lucky to escape. Her barracks was surrounded, the same day they broke into our house and slaughtered those innocent men and women."

"Sorry, I must pray for them, give me a moment."

Durgan intends to place a few spells into his prayer - disguised as part of the chant. He's hoping that the tantalising taste of info he's given away will surface evil thoughts strong enough to ping on Detect Evil. Would a non-expert notice such a trick?

21st Mar, 2017 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Swift Sword says...

Zork, not familiar with all these affairs takes a quiet background position allowing Durgan to handle all that it entails to be a cunning spokesman.

While doing so Zork will merely let his eyes wonder on all those present to see if anything is not 'right'.

Zork Results:
  • Roll on wisdom? on D20 (+0): 14 (1 roll)

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2017 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 248 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

Durgan can see that before he begins his "Prayer" that the lady that is by the earl is wearing robes consistent with the robes of a sister of the arts. If you still wish the try to cast a couple spells in your prayers she may notice.

22nd Mar, 2017 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan thinks the sureness he gets from casting the spell outweighs the social faux pas. He hopes the lady recognises it's a harmless spell and takes no direct action. As he finishes his prayer and makes the holy sign of Tritheron, he adds a Detect Evil spell to the end, hoping to include all three people before him.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

As Durgan prays you see the lady stiffen up some and then whisper into the Earls ear. He says something back and she shakes her head. He then nods and waits for you to finish your prayer. Once you are finished you detect no evil around them.

The earl addresses you, "I will think of a proper reaction to this news. If you would be so kind to wait in the village until I send for you I would appreciate that." The LT will lead you out.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Mar, 2017 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 248

The Swift Sword says...

Zork stands there shifting his weight from one foot to the next waiting for Durgan to finish his spell. He looks at him for confirmation about what he gets back.

23rd Mar, 2017 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 248

The Chainbreaker says...

"With all due respect, your excellency, I was hoping for some form of protection," Durgan admits. "I don't know where the councillor's men are within the city and the men we fought on the way here were mercenaries - they could blend in."

Sessativa adds, "That's not to mention the possibility that his dark magic could be listening in right now. We don't know his full capability, but can't discount that possibility. So we were hoping that perhaps you could spare a room within these walls?"

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.