KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 249 of 250

Durgan says to Zork, "We have to do this, - Page 249 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Mar, 2017 - 4:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 250 pgs.  245 246 247 248 249 250 
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 249

"He has no reach to the inn east of my castle. As far as his dark magic's they do not penetrate my caste. The lady here is well versed in magic and will see that no dark magic befalls my place. No mercenaries are in my village and my guards make sure of that. As I am sure your spells have already told you some of this.

Sponsored Links:
24th Mar, 2017 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan looks down, embarrassed. He doesn't look at the earl as he says, "Thank you, your excellency." He heads out, Sessativa curtsies and follows.

He heads over to the indicated inn, also ensuring all his horses can be stabled somewhere.

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2017 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

You find a room in the inn and they have a stable for your horses. The inn is clean and the food good. You are there for two days before you are summoned back to the earls court. During this time you hear about how peaceful it is in this valley. Everyone is well fed and happy no corruption is known besides a petty theft here or there.

Once you are back int the audience chamber you can see there is a full platoon of soldiers inside. They are well armed and you hear the Earl telling them to take no quarter until the job is done. The older mad talking to the earl salutes and states your "Will be done my lord." He turns and leads the men out of the chamber. Seeing you the earl waves you forward. "My friends I have set into place a full company of men to go and retake control of the town from the Councelor. I wish you to head back to Lady Estari and have her be ready I have written her a missive and wish you to deliver it to her." He hands you a missive delivered to your hand by a small girl. "You can leave as soon as you are able. You are dismissed." You will notice that the lady and the other man were not in attendance with the Earl. But there was a few armed and armored guards around him.

27th Mar, 2017 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 249 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

During the two days, Durgan comments to his companions, "Either this is too good to be true, or it will not last, or the Earl is extremely capable at keeping law and order as well as morale."

At the court, Durgan replies, "Your wish is our command. If Lady Estari wishes us to aid in the retaking, how will we know which councillors are your most trusted, and whether or not you have any inside men? I take it your troops will keep their uniforms at all times - not infiltrating?"

Also, would you like to buy a team of horses? It would make the men you send more capable on the road. They're only lightly used - originally belonging to the mercenaries hired to stop us and other messengers. But, spoils of war, and all that, you know how it goes, your excellency."

27th Mar, 2017 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Swift Sword says...

Zork, take a quiet roll until his sword is needed just follows Durgan and almost acts like a bodyguard for him and his companion even though he does not see himself that way.

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2017 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The earl will offer you 1,00 gold for the horses. "My men can use the mounts and train them to be better mounts. My men will wear the colors of my court as this is my land no matter what council man Villerial thinks. They will not hide their colors. My trusted advisers will have my color on. My orders are quiet simple for my men. Take into custody any and all who support this evil councilman and bring them to justice."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Mar, 2017 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 249

The Swift Sword says...

Zork thinks this sounds good but wonders if there is a catch. He says nothing himself but turns to Durgan to see what he thinks.

29th Mar, 2017 - 4:38am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 249

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan says to Zork, "We have to do this, for the force of good and for all the people wronged."

Turning to the Earl, Durgan bows and says, "Consider it done. Sessativa curtsies and follows Durgan out.

Durgan completes the sale of the horses and gives half (50 gp) to Zork. He wonders if there's any supplies we still need and asks around for healing wands or potions, and something that could maybe speed their travels. Possibly also weapons and consumable items effective against demons and devils.

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.