KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 250 of 250

8,700 is enough for Zork to be level 4 you - Page 250 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Apr, 2017 - 2:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 250 pgs.  246 247 248 249 250 
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
29th Mar, 2017 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 250

The Swift Sword says...

Zork shrugs at his statement but for the idea of buying more items he says, "Healing potions are a necessity. Let's get them and anything else we can afford."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

Out of Character: That was 1,000 gold I forgot a zero so half to Zork would have ben 500 gold. You experience for the killing of the fighters would net you each 4,500 experience. IF you have gone up another level please roll the dice necessary remember to start roll with a 2 as I do not accept 1s.

30th Mar, 2017 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Chainbreaker says...

Out of Character: Both my character get 10% extra for their ability scores, so 4950 XP. Durgan is at 16720 which brings him up a level to 5 and Sessativa is at 16801, but that's not enough for her to level up. Will level up when I find the time. I hope both of you don't mind if the game drags behind a little bit, I'm inundated with workload.

Still interested in buying some magic items if they're available. Should I browse the DMG? Again - if I find time.

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 250 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

It can drag some as not much is going on until you back to Zorks place anyways. It give me a bit of time to work out on some of the details that I am lacking on it.

31st Mar, 2017 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Swift Sword says...

Out of Character: Zork is on 8700 with the addition. Is that enough to level up? Actually I don't even know what level Zork is on, I've been tracking too many characters for too lone.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

8,700 is enough for Zork to be level 4 you will be level five at 18,000 experience. You should be getting close to Durgan I think you should be around the 12,000 experience. I know you are a little behind Durgan but should not be that far behind.

How are you going back to Zorks stronghold? Through the woods or along the roadway?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.