KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 250 of 250

8,700 is enough for Zork to be level 4 you - Page 250 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 9th Apr, 2017 - 2:11pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 5 42 99 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

Txtrpg
Premium
(+)
Zork
Fighter

Follower / Cover
Character Sheet
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 250

The Swift Sword says...

Zork shrugs at his statement but for the idea of buying more items he says, "Healing potions are a necessity. Let's get them and anything else we can afford."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
THE MASTER
God like

Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

Dungeon Master says...

Out of Character: That was 1,000 gold I forgot a zero so half to Zork would have ben 500 gold. You experience for the killing of the fighters would net you each 4,500 experience. IF you have gone up another level please roll the dice necessary remember to start roll with a 2 as I do not accept 1s.

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

ICon
Premium
(+)
Durgan
Cleric 4

Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

The Chainbreaker says...

Out of Character: Both my character get 10% extra for their ability scores, so 4950 XP. Durgan is at 16720 which brings him up a level to 5 and Sessativa is at 16801, but that's not enough for her to level up. Will level up when I find the time. I hope both of you don't mind if the game drags behind a little bit, I'm inundated with workload.

Still interested in buying some magic items if they're available. Should I browse the DMG? Again - if I find time.

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
THE MASTER
God like

Game Master ◀

Page 250 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

Dungeon Master says...

It can drag some as not much is going on until you back to Zorks place anyways. It give me a bit of time to work out on some of the details that I am lacking on it.

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2017 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

Txtrpg
Premium
(+)
Zork
Fighter

Follower / Cover
Character Sheet
Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Swift Sword says...

Out of Character: Zork is on 8700 with the addition. Is that enough to level up? Actually I don't even know what level Zork is on, I've been tracking too many characters for too lone.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
THE MASTER
God like

Game Master ◀

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Dungeon Master says...

8,700 is enough for Zork to be level 4 you will be level five at 18,000 experience. You should be getting close to Durgan I think you should be around the 12,000 experience. I know you are a little behind Durgan but should not be that far behind.

How are you going back to Zorks stronghold? Through the woods or along the roadway?

Guest please SHARE: "KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG" on:

Sponsored Links:

To go deeper into this Topic ensure to Search unique terms for: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
, please check your grammar before submitting. ?

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature
Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Country (State) of the Day

Poland

Country of the day Poland

Unanswered Threads for Poland, which is the Country or State of the Day! Bonus FP & Charm for these Topics. See Here. Updated: Every hour.

Highlights

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Wizard 15 Hours Ago
Melania Knauss-Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Trans 3.5 Days Ago
Al Franken: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
The Media: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
Global Climate Change: Will the earth's climate change on her own or are we the ones sending it in a disastrous direction? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
A Medieval Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
ISIS - ISIL: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 9th Jun, 2017 - 6:00am
Ivanka Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 25th Apr, 2017 - 3:26pm
Directly Meeting With Aliens: In this Thread are other Threads that asks the question: "Where are the aliens?" By Abnninja 28th Feb, 2017 - 12:53am
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Is there a science behind why someone is / becomes homosexual? Is it neurological or biological? By Abnninja 6th Feb, 2017 - 5:57pm