Wanted: Game Masters For Other RPG Systems

Wanted Game Masters Rpg Systems - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Apr, 2013 - 10:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
Discuss  Wanted Other RPG System Game Master' s If you are an experienced GM in an RPG system that is NOT Dungeons & Dragons then come volunteer your skills.
16th Apr, 2013 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

The Dice Master says...

Wanted: Other Role-playing Game System Game Master's

Update November 2018: Please note that we no longer service Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder or any external game systems here as our focus will be on our in house custom systems like ROK II.

In the Member Wars Section there is a strong Dungeons & Dragons presence but it is not meant to be the only Role-playing Game System here. We are looking for experienced active Game Master's that will like to run other Role-playing Game Systems in a Play By Post environment. For example but not limited to:

* Star Wars Role-playing Game
* Pathfinder Role-playing Game
* Traveller Role-playing Game
* Everquest Role-playing Game
* Call of Cthulhu Role-playing Game

If you have Players already that want to follow you as GM and they can abide by our Constructive Posting Policy then we can help you with customized Threads unique to your game.

You can use this Thread to ask questions or layout your willingness to be an active GM in Member Wars.

Wanted: Game Masters For Other RPG Systems (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
17th Apr, 2013 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

Systems RPG Other Masters Game Wanted

JB, besides Dungeons & Dragons has anyone ever approached you with like another Role-playing Game system? Every GM I've seen join has been all Dungeons & Dragons and nothing else. It'll be cool to see other systems just to see how it runs and stuff.

17th Apr, 2013 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

Wanted: Game Masters For Other RPG Systems Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I'm experienced in Pathfinder, but to be honest, it is another version of Dungeons & Dragons 3.5e. Simplified skills and changed classes. If players were looking at trying a new set of game mechanics, I'd look at something else. However if it's for the story, I would recommend it.

17th Apr, 2013 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

The Dice Master says...

Play by post, there have been requests in the past but unless someone comes with a following (GM and Players) it normally just did not materialize. Most times it was the Players that were willing but no active experienced GM to handle the game.

ICon, are you hinting that you want to GM a Pathfinder game here?

18th Apr, 2013 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

I have an alternate history Earth setting in planning. I would, but not at the moment, in 2 months it should be ready.

18th Apr, 2013 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

Just a comment, I'm surprised no one has ever done anything related to Star Trek or Star Wars, you know like a setting in the future. Everything is in a fantasy / medieval setting. I think it will be nice to see someone tackle those, they might have a large following.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Apr, 2013 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Wanted Game Masters Other RPG Systems

international QUOTE
...has ever done anything related to Star Trek or Star Wars

Even if I don't know how to play those Role-playing Game genres I will love to see how they play out and what JB comes up with to make it look like Star Wars / Star Trek.

18th Apr, 2013 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

Wanted Game Masters Other RPG Systems D&D / Pathfinder Archive

I have a rule set I've created for Star Wars, and it would be easy enough to make a system for a different setting. I've been considering a modern day horror campaign, too. Unfortunately, I literally don't have any time to spare at the moment. This should change once my work schedule gets straightened out, so I may consider GMing a Sci-Fi or Horror game in a month or so.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Wanted: Game Masters For Other RPG Systems

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.