Wanted: Game Masters For Other RPG Systems - Page 3 of 5

Shadowrun, which edition? To my knowledge, - Page 3 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Oct, 2015 - 2:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
Discuss  Wanted Other RPG System Game Master' s If you are an experienced GM in an RPG system that is NOT Dungeons & Dragons then come volunteer your skills.
17th Jun, 2015 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Wanted: Game Masters For Other RPG Systems - Page 3

The Dice Master says...

Maybe for Everquest, but really it is too saturated in this Board so I would open up the Future Earth Board for Scifi and another Board for the others.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2015 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Wanted: Game Masters For Other RPG Systems
A Friend

Systems RPG Other Masters Game Wanted

So I am bumping this thread with a post about Star Wars. I have spoken to JB about it.

Current Issues:
(3) Three different published systems.
Unknown Interest Level.

See: Malcolmshaw's Star Wars Role-playing Game Review

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2015 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

Wanted: Game Masters For Other RPG Systems Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Currently, there is a GM looking for Players for a Call Of Cthulhu Role-playing Game : MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6th Ed Campaign Review

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2015 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 Systems RPG Other Masters Game Wanted

I will drop this here as I feel a generalized notice, is better than being specific, opening a new thread, and then watching that thread sit silent.

My preferences in Game Mastering fall on what I call "Mashups." These normally combine, several genres or themes, and often mesh game systems as well. I also like designing games from existing materials (Ie comic books, graphic novels, video games, board games, published prose, history, and anthropology).

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2015 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Systems RPG Other Masters Game Wanted

With all the mania for the resurgence of Star Wars, I kind of have a hankering to blow the dust off of my old Star Wars D6 books and run a game. The major problem with that, though is that the books are [long] out of print. I also don't think the systems or character sheets these servers offer would facilitate this. Any thoughts?

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2015 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Omnusi, check out my previously mentioned review page mentioned a few posts above. Post your question there and we can discuss further, Star Wars and what the Force has in store for each of us. Thanks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Oct, 2015 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Wanted Game Masters Other RPG Systems - Page 3

*reads MS's thread, winces* When the Mouse drops the hammer, I guess there's nothing that can be done about it. I'm not so in love with the system that I'm willing to shave the serial numbers off Star Wars to run a similar game. I'll think of something else...just give me a day or two...wait a minute...how about a game of Shadowrun? Is that one allowed? I think the folks behind that one are more outside-the-box thinkers, and I could come up with a good campaign in a week or so. What say you?

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2015 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Wanted Game Masters Other RPG Systems D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 3

Shadowrun, which edition? To my knowledge, their Intellectual Properties are not as strict. 2nd and 3rd Edition were under FASA licensing. Who holds the licensing for 5th?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Wanted: Game Masters For Other RPG Systems

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.