Wanted: Game Masters For Other RPG Systems - Page 2 of 5

I looked up some of those names and the game - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Jun, 2015 - 6:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
Discuss  Wanted Other RPG System Game Master' s If you are an experienced GM in an RPG system that is NOT Dungeons & Dragons then come volunteer your skills.
18th Apr, 2013 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Wanted: Game Masters For Other RPG Systems - Page 2

The Dice Master says...

international QUOTE (iCon)
I would, but not at the moment, in 2 months it should be ready.

I will be concerned with your ability to service a Role-playing Game here regularly, at least daily.

international QUOTE (FairMaiden)
I'm surprised no one has ever done anything related to Star Trek or Star Wars

There have been requests to have whole Boards used for this in the same way I have the Matrix Trilogy Board setup but I did not go through with it because just having one or two Members is not enough to dedicate resources for that. Hence in this Thread I mentioned at the start that if a GM wants to start a new Role-playing Game System here then they will also need to bring in the Players.

international QUOTE (Krusten)
...what JB comes up with to make it look like Star Wars / Star Trek

spock.gif You like seeing me work a lot now do you?

international QUOTE (Oinodaemon)
I literally don't have any time to spare at the moment.

Not to spoil your enthusiasm but I generally shy away from having a GM running more than one Role-playing Game here. Bruconero had once indicated he wanted to run two Dungeons & Dragons games and I had the same sentiment. The problem with running two games is that if something comes up with your work, family or whatever then that means two Role-playing Games fall flat along with the hopes of two sets of players. The other reason is that you will not be able to put full enthusiasm into the Role-playing Game you are already running as I firmly believe that the level of success your Role-playing Game has is directly proportionate with what you put into it.

Sponsored Links:
27th May, 2013 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

Systems RPG Other Masters Game Wanted

The Dice Master says...

Still Looking For The Challenge

Will like to setup Threads here for another Role-playing Game system. This will give more choices than just Dungeons & Dragons in the Member Wars Board. Bring your crew and we will help you get setup, however please do note our Constructive Posting Policy as we do want serious Players and not a bunch of net talk.

30th May, 2013 - 10:56am / Post ID: #

Wanted: Game Masters For Other RPG Systems Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I will be free to run pathfinder soon. I'm delaying my original plan of creating an alternate Earth setting, but I'm willing to start accepting character concepts for the Kingmaker adventure path. If I get enough interest, I'd be able to start in 1 1/2 weeks and will accept characters before then.
A word of warning, the module is map-intensive and has a few online resources so I'd need permission to post links.

30th May, 2013 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Systems RPG Other Masters Game Wanted

The Dice Master says...

Please start a Thread here: [+] Board, Card, & RPG Reviews with the name of your upcoming game. For instance the title should be:

(Game name) Pathfinder Role-playing Game Review

This is where we Discuss what you want to do as well as recruit. I will also add my concerns / questions there.

8th Jun, 2013 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

Systems RPG Other Masters Game Wanted

The Dice Master says...

More Alternative Role-playing Game Game Masters Wanted

So far, we have the Pathfinder Role-playing Game System newly introduced into Member Wars. We are still looking for other Role-playing Game Systems and those Game Masters willing to run them. Remember, your Threads can be customized to fit the look and feel of your game!

12th Jun, 2015 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Wanted: Game Masters For Other RPG Systems

international QUOTE
* Star Wars Role-playing Game
* Pathfinder Role-playing Game
* Traveller Role-playing Game
* Everquest Role-playing Game
* Call of Cthulhu Role-playing Game

Is that list the major play by post Role-playing Games out there? I noticed you listed Pathfinder but that seems to be part of the member wars forum.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jun, 2015 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

Wanted Game Masters Other RPG Systems - Page 2

The Dice Master says...

That was an old list but it is still the major systems that people play. I will like to see some new people start a Star Wars Role-playing Game or Traveller Role-playing Game so there also Science Fiction options other than Future Earth but so far no serious takers.

17th Jun, 2015 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Wanted Game Masters Other RPG Systems D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

I looked up some of those names and the game genres are based on horror, a movie and fiction would all of those be played along side Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder if someone did want to start a game?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Wanted: Game Masters For Other RPG Systems

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.