World's First Website

World' S Website - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 15th Dec, 2014 - 1:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  World' s First Website
3rd May, 2013 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

World's First Website

World's First Website

Want to see what the world's first website looked like?

Go to here: Source 7

It is nothing much but for the 1990's that was the biggest thing out and universities was using the WWW for the first time to share information. Now we use it for running things like International Discussions!

World's First Website
World's First Website (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th May, 2013 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Website Worlds

Just over 20 years ago, the World Wide Web was opened to all, setting off one of the biggest transformations in technology and altering the way we communicate.

To celebrate the occasion, the creator has brought the world's first website back to life. Tim Berners-Lee, a British computer scientist, launched the world's first website in the early 1990s. Ref. Source 3

5th May, 2013 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

World's First Website Gaming Video & Issues Computer

In those days having a couple of images on a web page made you like a star, people were amazed with that.

13th May, 2013 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

Website Worlds

Correct. The first time I used the internet was somewhere around 1997. I remember dial-up and a 33.6KB connection was the average. Scanning and uploading an image was an accomplishment because most people did not know how to do it. I also saw that first original WWW page back then too.

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2014 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Website Worlds

World Wide Web inventor 'hates apps'

THE inventor of the World Wide Web, Sir Tim Berners-Lee, has launched an astonishing attack on mobile/tablets apps. Ref. Source 6

15th Dec, 2014 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

World's First Website

I was too young to remember the first site and I'm so glad that I didn't have to wait on such a slow speed for the internet. I'm glad the pioneers gave us a start however I'm really happy about where we are today and where we're going to be tomorrow.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: World's First Website

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,