Cholesterol Test

Cholesterol Test - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 12th Jan, 2017 - 5:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2004 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

Cholesterol Test

Have you ever taken a cholesterol test to see what level it is and if you are at risk for serious heart disease? If not, why, and if yes, when last did you take one?

Sponsored Links:
24th Oct, 2004 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

Test Cholesterol

I took one last week. My general cholesterol is slightly high, and my triglycerides are still quite high. Both have dropped quite a bit though since June.

24th Oct, 2004 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Cholesterol Test Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I had one about 6 months ago, with a complete blood panel. I still haven't received the "discussion" that should accompany the results, though, and so I don't know the actual numbers. I would assume if there were a problem with high numbers I would have heard about it already.

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2017 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Test Cholesterol

Should All Children Have their Cholesterol Checked?

The current generation of American kids may be one of the first generations to be less healthy and have shorter lifespans than their parents. Ref. Source 2c.

> TOPIC: Cholesterol Test

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,