Turkish Airlines

Turkish Airlines - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 27th Apr, 2015 - 3:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Turkish Airlines Turkish Airlines Bans Red Lipstick And Nail Polish
8th May, 2013 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

Turkish Airlines

I don't get it, how will affect customer service if a flight attendant is wearing red lipstick? It makes no sense, it seems to be just an excuse of a country that is turning more and more Islamic.

international QUOTE
If you are thinking of taking a vacation to Turkey, you will be better off leaving your cosmetics at home.

Turkey's national airline has banned female flight attendants from wearing red lipstick and nail polish, according to a statement released by the company. The announcement hit a raw nerve among secular Turks who are worried that the country is becoming more Islamic.

Turkish Airlines, the fourth largest airline in Europe, said the ban was intended to keep the flight attendants natural looking, in order to improve their communication with passengers. Source 5

Turkish Airlines
Turkish Airlines (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th May, 2013 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

Turkish Airlines
A Friend

Airlines Turkish

I agree that it doesn't seem logical that banning a specific color of two applications of make up will improve communications for the reasons stated. If they wanted to get flight attendants to look more natural, then banning all colored make-up would be more appropriate. However, I suspect that the secular Turks are on the right track and this ban is motivated by something else. That being said, an airline can enforce a reasonable grooming policy and banning a certain color of make up seems reasonable to me.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2015 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Turkish Airlines Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Plane engine explodes in fireball

THIS is the exploding plane engine that could have been so much worse. Video shows the flaming flight from the sky and the miracle emergency landing. Ref. Source 2

> TOPIC: Turkish Airlines

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,