Forum Arcade Champion

Forum Arcade Champion - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 20th Dec, 2005 - 5:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Were you ever the overall Champion of the Forum Arcade?
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2004 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Champion

Were you ever a Forum Arcade Champion? If you are currently the Champion then what do you attribute it to? If you are no longer the Champion then why hast thou fallen from grace?

Sponsored Links:
4th Nov, 2004 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Champion Arcade Forum

I haven't yet made it to become the overall Arcade Champion, but I do currently hold the spot of being the champion of the most games.

I find that it just takes time. I am good (Lots of practice) at playing computer games in general, so I just play the same games over and over until I get good at them. I have a few, in particular, that I really like to play in the arcade, so I am gradually pushing the top score ever higher on them (When I take the time to play).

5th Nov, 2004 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Champion Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Nighthawk: but I do currently hold the spot of being the champion of the most games.

You mean you used to to hold that spot? wink.gif I have been champion on a number of occasions until someone becomes cocky enough to dethrone me. More than anything else I like to maintain being the champion simply because it irritates the others, especially LDS_forever. laugh.gif

19th Nov, 2004 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

Champion Arcade Forum

I got some lousy scores in the games, but because the scores were reset, I am currently the champion(I think), because I'm the only one that played certain games!

20th Dec, 2005 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

Champion Arcade Forum

At this present time, no, actually, for a very long time I have been Arcade Champion. I guess I am filling the spot as Michael Jordan would in basketball... what can I say, when you are good you are good... in all humility of course laugh.gif.

20th Dec, 2005 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Champion

Whatever JB *rolleyes.gif*. I have been the Arcade champion many, many times. Right now, I just need some extra time to get my crown back again.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Dec, 2005 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Champion

Yes, yes, how many times have I heard these kinds of excuses over and over again from various Members: "I need more time", "I need more FP", "I need to get married first", "I need a vacation", "I need to sleep" and so on... yet, with all of this I have managed to maintain my championship while travelling, having a poor internet connection or none at all, maintaining the Community, coding and all... in utter humility of course tongue.gif

20th Dec, 2005 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Champion Computer Issues & Video Gaming

In all fairness JB you have to remember how much newer some of us are here. I myself have only been here for a little over a month now and have already put myself well up towards the top of the list. Aside from that... How many games in the arcade are you guaranteed to hold the first spot? I have noticed a number of smaller games that the completion score is simply as high as it goes. This poses the question that just because you were the first one here to complete the game as I am sure you did to test each of them, you will never loose the #1 ranking for it. A number of us have reached the same score but yours at the earlier date will continue to hold the higher ranking. But aside from that, give me time.... I will definitely help you to humble yourself. wink.gif

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Champion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,