USA Veterans' Day - Page 3 of 4

And for us Canadians today is also Remembrance - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 11th Nov, 2016 - 5:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2011 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Veterans' Day - Page 3

Thousands enjoy honoring vets in parade

An estimated crowd of more than 25,000 watched the 25th Annual San Diego County Veterans Day Parade Friday on Pacific Highway. Ref. Source 1

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th May, 2013 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

Day Veterans USA

Measuring the loss of a generation: Stories from World War II veterans

These were the men who made history in places such as Normandy and Anzio, Iwo Jima and Peleliu. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2014 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

USA Veterans' Day Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Wreath placed at state Capitol memorial to honor and remember veterans

A wreath was placed at the state Capitol on Monday to honor and remember veterans during the holiday season. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2015 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Day Veterans USA

Student vets bring more focused mindset to classroom

Student veterans are a growing population at colleges and universities. Ref. Source 4p

11th Nov, 2016 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #

Day Veterans USA

Here is a bid of gratitude to all the men and women that laid down their lives to bring freedom to the world. I think of the days of WW II when the diabolical Nazi regime of Germany and the Imperial slaughters of Japan tried to take over the world and subject it to their way of thinking. Many from the USA laid down their lives to end it along with those from the bigger contributors: Canada, UK, Australia and Russia.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2016 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

USA Veterans' Day
A Friend

USA Veterans' Day

Very great-full. My granddad was in WW2 and was in the navy. He was a very nice man and I remember good things about him. Beyond the war these people also had lives they lived with families. When I visited when I was a child he made me a tree swing in his backyard that I will always remember. I also remember he liked photography and used to talk about that with my dad. He also took us to the CN tower in Toronto one year. But that was long ago, may he RIP. Love you granddad.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Nov, 2016 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

USA Veterans' Day
A Friend

USA Veterans' Day - Page 3

As a veteran and one who stands for the freedoms of all I would like to say thank you to all whop have served and all who are currently serving to ensure that we all enjoy the freedoms that we stand for.

THANK YOU!

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2016 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

USA Veterans' Day
A Friend

USA Veterans' Day Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 3

And for us Canadians today is also Remembrance Day. I did the moment of silence and listened to the trumpet play on my radio. Then they read In Flanders Fields".

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: USA Veterans' Day

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,