USA Veterans' Day - Page 4 of 4

11 November is USA's Veterans Day - Page 4 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 11th Nov, 2022 - 9:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
12th Nov, 2016 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

USA Veterans' Day - Page 4

Respect to all our troops serving and to ones that already served a big thank you to all of you for making my country safe.

Sponsored Links:
12th Nov, 2016 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

Day Veterans USA

The best way we can honor our vets is making sure that the ones who are home have a job, home and can live life to the fullest. Besides thank you for your service.

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2017 - 10:32am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Veterans' Day Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Vietnam Vet: What Veterans Day Means to Me. Veteran Jack Lyon reminds us that Veterans come from a culture of “us” rather than “me.” Team players accomplish the mission as a team. A lesson that all people in this country need to understand. Source 6e.

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2021 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 4 Day Veterans USA

First recognized as Armistice Day in 1919, the origins of Veterans Day go back to the end of World War I. The date marks when Germany and the Allies signed a 1918 agreement to end war hostilities. The fighting ceased on the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month. At the time, Nov. 11, 1918 was regarded as the end of "The war to end all wars," according to the Department of Veterans Affairs. In November 1919, President Woodrow Wilson proclaimed Nov. 11 as the first commemoration of Armistice Day and in 1953, President Dwight Eisenhower signed a law that changed the name to its current form: "Veterans Day" - shifting the holiday's focus from the original dedication of World War I veterans to veterans of all wars.

11th Nov, 2022 - 9:30am / Post ID: #

Day Veterans USA

11 November is USA's Veterans Day -- "Thank you for your service" Source 8x.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: USA Veterans' Day

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,