USA Veterans' Day - Page 2 of 4

Women change face of combat, VA care With - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 7th Nov, 2011 - 11:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2008 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

USA Veterans' Day
A Friend

USA Veterans' Day - Page 2

Veterans day is quickly approaching. I know I will be working that day so I will be getting paid double time. Plus I will bank 8 hours to use when I want. I think that is nice.

Does anyone have any big plans for veterans day at all?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Nov, 2010 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

Day Veterans USA

Veterans Day

What do you normally do on Veterans Day to honor US military veterans?

11th Nov, 2010 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

USA Veterans' Day Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I am spending time with my brother who is on a long weekend leave before he ships out to Afghanistan for the Army

11th Nov, 2010 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Day Veterans USA

I salute all the veterans that served this beautiful country. I salute the current soldiers at arms that live a dog's life so we can have freedom. I just hope the current government doesn't make us all go to the dog pound so its not all for nothing.

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2010 - 4:31am / Post ID: #

USA Veterans' Day
A Friend

Day Veterans USA

I received a free breakfast this morning at my favorite food store as that is what they do every veterans day. I am proud to have served this great nation and I would do it all over again if I could.

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2010 - 11:29am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Veterans' Day

A show of support for veterans

On the 11th day of the 11th month, thousands gather in ceremonies countywide to salute America's veterans. Ref. Source 3

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2011 - 10:48am / Post ID: #

USA Veterans' Day - Page 2

World War II veterans welcomed as heroes

For William Qvistgaard, it was a celebration 65 years in the making. The Navy radioman second class who served in the Pacific Theater in World War II said he was greeted with little pomp and circumstance when he returned home in 1946. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2011 - 11:20am / Post ID: #

USA Veterans' Day Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

Women change face of combat, VA care

With another Veterans Day approaching this week, the VA continues to scramble to provide services for women who served, including female-only clinics, child-care facilities for patients and treatment for "military s-xual trauma," which is reported by one in five female veterans. Ref. Source 5

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: USA Veterans' Day

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,