Munjpets Rant Wars! - Page 2 of 2

What level is your pet Pundit? I have a level - Page 2 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 17th Jul, 2010 - 8:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
yes, they are cute and cuddly, but their owners can have them attack you too!
7th Sep, 2006 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

Munjpets Rant Wars! - Page 2

Is there any way to concede, or drop out of the war? You are right, mine is going to die before she gets anywhere near the end of the battle.

Sponsored Links:
7th Sep, 2006 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

Wars Rant Munjpets

From what I see there isn't at this point - I will have to code something, but it is not on my priority list right now, so here is what we can do:

1. Right now it is your turn, so make your move and then drop me an Email when you do

2. When I have made my turn I will do the same

3. I am on all the time so can play right after you really.

4. Later I will get this all organized when I have more 'spare' time.

7th Sep, 2006 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Munjpets Rant Wars! Archive RPG Cozyville

Whew, after a difficult and long battle Roofus became victor over Nite Nite (sorry Nighthawk), a cat, but then someone has to play that role.

I did have a look at the code, I did not see any specified notification for battle moves, I will have to look at adding that. I think the battle was long for several reasons:

1. We were higher level pets with lower end stats, so we were fighting each other with toothpicks.

2. We did not focus on the things that really enable our pets to fight: like attack / defense and so forth.

Hopefully we will be ready next time for a challenge.

18th Jun, 2010 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Wars Rant Munjpets

I've never seen muh action about pets fighting is this still hapning behind the scenes or not at all?

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2010 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Munjpets Rant Wars!
A Friend

Wars Rant Munjpets

What level is your pet Pundit? I have a level nine dog if you want to try a battle. Just let me know if you want.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Munjpets Rant Wars!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,