General Pet Discussion - Page 2 of 3

There is a link at the top of every page of - Page 2 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 26th Jan, 2010 - 4:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
29th Dec, 2005 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

General Pet Discussion - Page 2

Babyblues, go to the Forum Shop and purchase the 'Coolness Control Panel'. You will then get a chance to chose a pic for your pet as well as activate a few other things.

Sponsored Links:
2nd May, 2007 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

Discussion Pet General

I must be a real charmer as my doggy is -77 % happy but in love! I noticed when I feed her she gets unhappy I guess she hates the pet mush or gets indigestion...

2nd May, 2007 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

General Pet Discussion Archive RPG Cozyville

Pets are funny sometimes, it is not just what you feed them, but how often and how forceful. Actually, I have been noticing that you have been maintaining a fly as a pet for a very long time, you may wish to upgrade that to a dog or cat wink.gif.

2nd May, 2007 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Discussion Pet General

I thought I had at one time but it is ok I have done so now... or I hope I have.

25th Sep, 2007 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Discussion Pet General

Is this like a pet rpg or just some kind of online pet thing where you have to feed it?

25th Sep, 2007 - 5:30am / Post ID: #

General Pet Discussion

Well it is both really. You can adopt or create a pet, then use it to fight, make friends, or just simply try to 'love' it. At first it seems very easy, but as time goes on you begin to see that it takes work, just like a real pet.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Jan, 2010 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

General Pet Discussion
A Friend

General Pet Discussion - Page 2

Can we get a link back in the main area so that it is easier to get to the pet pages. I am finding it difficult to get there. I almost killed another pet.

26th Jan, 2010 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

General Pet Discussion Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 2

There is a link at the top of every page of this Board to the Pets, which "main area" are you looking for it?

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: General Pet Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,