Israel Tours - Israeli Tourism - Page 2 of 2

Yeah, I was in Israel a long time ago when - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 26th Jun, 2017 - 7:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
As a tourist destination
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2014 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Israel Tours - Israeli Tourism - Page 2

Tourism to Israel takes a hit

Officials reassure potential travelers; Bloomberg salutes 'infinitely better' security. Ref. Source 8

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Dec, 2015 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Tourism Israeli Tours Israel

European tourists staying away from Israel in droves:

Israel's tourism industry went into free fall as a result of its summer 2014 assault on Gaza, during which its army killed 2,200 Palestinians, including 551 children, and left much of the territory devastated. Ref. Source 9k?

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2017 - 8:00am / Post ID: #

Israel Tours - Israeli Tourism Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

What a holiday in Israel is really like. WHEN Christine tells friends she's holidaying in the Middle East, they all ask her the same questions. But the reality is nothing like you would think. Source 5v.

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2017 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Israel Tours - Israeli Tourism
A Friend

Page 2 Tourism Israeli Tours Israel

Yeah, I was in Israel a long time ago when I was still in the 82nd ABN Division. What an incredible place. I would go again in a heart beat. To say the food is amazing is an understatement of epic proportions. It reminded me of some of the things my Greek grandmother used to cook for us and some of the things I'd eat on my various Middle East trips when I was in the Army.

And it you are into history there are few places as rich in it as Israel. I mean, Israel has been at the hub of history for only about five thousand years. You can see everything from Egyptian history, to ancient Israel, to Rome, to the Arab occupation and the Crusades. Oh, and there is a bit of religious history located there too. The only problem is having enough time to experience it all and doing so with the right person.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Israel Tours - Israeli Tourism

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,