Encounters Club - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 23rd Dec, 2004 - 1:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (35) »
Closed
For social contacts between citizens of Cozyville
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2004 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club

Cozyville Encounters Club

Established as the central place for social activities in Cozyville.

This is the 'Encounters Club' a citizens only place where you can relax, play a game, meet with friends and just do whatever you like. In this thread citizenss (members of the Cozyville RPG) can meet and talk outside of their existing thread. They can then take what has been discussed here back to their own storyline if they so wish.

This is the only place citizens can really interact with each other within the game.

Sponsored Links:
19th Dec, 2004 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

Club Encounters

Interesting place and I think the decor is very unique. I guess the new pop culture has things a bit weird, especially with the 'I Believe' scenario. Let's see... I think I will have a seat here and observe who comes in.

20th Dec, 2004 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Encounters Club Archive RPG Cozyville

Wow! This place is kind of cool! I wonder who I might meet here. I really hope to get to know people in the community a bit better. I haven't even met my neighbors yet. I think I will take that table there next to that couple over there and see what happens.

20th Dec, 2004 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Club Encounters

Seeing someone that has just noticed the newness of this place, and sitting rather close to our table I decided to just give a nod and smile in the hopes that we can show how 'homely' we are... while at the same time browsing through the menu - feeling rather hungry today.

Let's see... Hmmm... what do I feel to eat? Steak sounds good, but I hope it is lean and not like the fatty junk I am accustomed to getting in the big city. Stuffed seasoned potatoes and cole slaw with a large tanker of root beer will do just dandy.

Knowing my wife, she will foregoe the steak and potatoes for any kind of Mexican. I wonder if that is on the menu?

21st Dec, 2004 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Club Encounters

Seeing the man next to me nod in my direction, I decide to introduce myself. Smiling in their direction, I say, "Hi my name is Enid. Do you two live in Cozyville or are you just visiting? I recently moved in and would love to meet some others who live here.

22nd Dec, 2004 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

Encounters Club

"Hi, We are newbies as well and just testing the soil so to speak. Oh, by the way, I am JB and this is my wife, nice to meet you."

Looking for the waitress I order.

"So what brings you to Cozyville?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Dec, 2004 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club

Stepping in to the clubhouse, I look around. Seems to only be a few people around, and they seem to be gathered together. So, I walk over to them, and choose a table nearby.

Since they are in a conversation, I just sit quietly, and look around for a menu.

23rd Dec, 2004 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

Encounters Club Cozyville RPG Archive

Noticing the gentleman now entering with what seems to be a bland countenance, I just take a second to observe where he sits and awaits the lady's reply about her coming to Cozyville.

As the waitress comes...

"Grilled Chicken, with mash potatoes and coleslaw please... my wife will tell you what she is going to have..."

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (35) »

> TOPIC: Encounters Club

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,