Encounters Club - Page 33 of 35

"Oh, didn't realize that. I will - Page 33 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 13th Jul, 2015 - 1:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 35 pgs.  29 30 31 32 33 34 35 
Closed
For social contacts between citizens of Cozyville
13th Feb, 2015 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club - Page 33

Nothing like a cheeseburger and fries to help cheer you up. Who cares about the fat and grease when you feel full and almost ready to sleep! wink.gif

Sponsored Links:
27th Apr, 2015 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

Club Encounters

Noticing how things has changed around of late he comments to himself,

"Well they kept near the same color, a happy color at that too."

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2015 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Encounters Club
A Friend

Encounters Club Archive RPG Cozyville

Yeah I like the added colors makes this seem a bit more homey. Maybe I will relax and have a nice big salad before I order a steak. smile.gif

17th Jun, 2015 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Page 33 Club Encounters

"Hey, did not see you come in, for a long time I thought I was sitting on my own, maybe I was too caught up in the moment. This town used to be happening but now things has slowed down so much, you think it might be the economy?"

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2015 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Encounters Club
A Friend

Club Encounters

Yeah I think the economy has affected a lot of people. I do hope that it comes back around and things pick up again. I had to let have of my staff here at the hamburger stand go for the time being.

10th Jul, 2015 - 10:55am / Post ID: #

Encounters Club

"Oh, you had a hamburger place? I don't remember seeing it, but then again I've traveled much around of late since the bout of amnesia."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Jul, 2015 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

Encounters Club
A Friend

Encounters Club - Page 33

Yes I am the owner and manager of the hamburger joint here in cozyville Stop by sometime and I will give [Yes] meal on the house.

13th Jul, 2015 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

Encounters Club Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 33

"Oh, didn't realize that. I will be sure to pass by sometime. How has business been for you with the slow down?"

+  « First of 35 pgs.  29 30 31 32 33 34 35 

> TOPIC: Encounters Club

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,