Pro-life Or Pro-choice?

Pro-life Pro-choice - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 29th Mar, 2014 - 3:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2004 - 4:20am / Post ID: #

Pro-life Or Pro-choice?
A Friend

Pro-life Or Pro-choice?

Prolife Or Prochoice?

This may be a little controversial but I really wanted some feed back on this topic and maybe help some others in the process.

So, are you Pro-Life or Pro-Choice?

international QUOTE
Pro-Life is the belief that abortion is wrong no matter what the circumstances are. Abortion is seen as a legal murder and want to see it become illegal to everyone.

Pro-Choice is the belief that abortion is a choice and that some circumstances are reasonable. For example: Rape, poverty, young age, ect.

I would like to step in, though, with a third party opinion.
It is my personal belief that if you are not responsible enough to use contraceptives or if for some reason your contraception breaks, then you must be responsible enough to take care of your mistakes. This is where I'd like to share with you the idea of Emergency Contraceptive.

What is it?
Emergency contraceptives are methods of preventing pregnancy after unprotected sexual intercourse. They do not protect against sexually transmitted infections. Emergency contraception can be used when a condom breaks, after a sexual assault, or any time unprotected sexual intercourse occurs. Do not use emergency contraceptives as your only protection against pregnancy if you are sexually active or planning to be, because they are not as effective as any ongoing contraceptive method.

Is it an abortion pill?
No.

How does it work?
It fools the body into believing it is already pregnant.

How many days after intercourse can I take the E.C.?
Most clinical protocols and the instructions for Preven and Plan B state that the treatment schedule is one dose within 72 hours after unprotected intercourse, and a second dose 12 hours after the first dose. However, several recent studies have found that the pills are effective when the first dose is started up to 5 days (120 hours) after unprotected intercourse.

Where can I get the E.C.?
In most states, you need to get a prescription from a licensed health care provider in order to get emergency contraceptive pills. In California, Alaska, Washington State, New Mexico and Hawaii, some pharmacies will provide emergency contraceptive pills without requiring you to see anyone except the pharmacist.

Where can I find more information about E.C.
My references are from Source 6

Your opinion?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Nov, 2013 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pro-choice Pro-life

"Pro-Choice" Side is Losing Because Women Feel Guilt, Regret After Abortion

If there's one thing I"ve come to expect from pro-abortion activists, it's lies. No matter what factual evidence you can provide, they"ll deny it. They"ve claimed, "it's not a baby, it's a bunch of cells." They reject the fact that an unborn child can feel pain at 20 weeks (Or earlier). And they deceive women by not acknowledging the psychological repercussions of abortion. They stand by their deceptions because they know the truth isn't on the side of those who support abortion.

The newest tactic they"re employing are attempts to end the stigma and shame of abortion by having women openly share their abortion stories. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2013 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #

Pro-life Or Pro-choice? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

MSNBC Host: Pro-Lifers Don't Want Women to Have the Joy of Sex

Via Josh Feldman at Mediaite, we learn that Saturday's Melissa Harris-Perry hootenanny on MSNBC once again addressed that the Lean Forward Network calls "The All-Out Assault on Women." A feminist support circle discussed how pro-lifers should be banned from all "decision-making tables" and America needs to stop 'sacralizing sperm."

That transparently anti-Catholic crack came from religion professor Anthea Butler, causing Harris-Perry to proclaim "Anthea Butler wins Nerdland for the day!" The Commissar who will ban pro-lifers from debates is amazingly humorless "Daily Show" founder Lizz Winstead. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2013 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Pro-choice Pro-life

My Boyfriend Once Wanted Me to Have an Abortion, Now He's Totally Pro-Life

After all that has been going on in our lives, I am so grateful that my boyfriend and I are still together after two years. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2014 - 11:03am / Post ID: #

Pro-choice Pro-life

Activist: People Oppose Abortion Because "Their Sex Lives Are So Miserable"

One of the derogatory statements some abortion activists say about pro-lifers is that somehow they oppose abortion because they hate sex. Yet, at the same time, they also condemn many pro-life people who decide to have large families.

The pro-abortion side sometimes has a hard time with science and facts but it doesn't take rocket scientist that you can't blast pro-lifers for hating sex and then also criticize some pro-life couples for having large families. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2014 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Pro-life Or Pro-choice?

Responding to the "I"m Pro-Life But"¦" Arguments for Abortion

I was asked to give an apologetics speech at the Students for Life of America 2014 West Coast National Conference. Ref. Source 7

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Mar, 2014 - 10:21am / Post ID: #

Pro-life Pro-choice

Abortion Clinic Counselor Films Her Own Abortion

Emily Letts shares her actual abortion experience on video (Not graphic), as well as her thoughts Emily Letts approximately six weeks after the abortion, in an attempt to provide strength and support to abortion-vulnerable/abortion-minded women in similar situations.

Emily further states that having an abortion does not make one a bad or sad person, nor should it make one feel guilty. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2014 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Pro-life Pro-choice Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

12-Year-Old Girl's Speech on Abortion Leaves Her "Pro-Choice" Teacher Speechless
Lia Mills is a student pro-life activist who surprised her class with a moving speech on abortion that is so good it's gone viral on the Internet.

Liamills"My daughter prepared and delivered this speech for her grade 7 class. Even those who didn't agree with her loved it," he mother says in a note accompanying the video on YouTube. Ref. Source 9

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Pro-life Or Pro-choice?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,