Pro-life Or Pro-choice? - Page 2 of 3

Woman Decides to Keep Her Baby After Seeing - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 14th Sep, 2014 - 12:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2014 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pro-life Or Pro-choice? - Page 2

Is It Possible to be Against Abortion But Not "Pro-Life?"

This is a follow-up to my March 25 post, "Abortion, Sex Positivity, and the Non-Aggression Principle," in which I argued that defending the unborn and supporting sexual freedom are not philosophically incompatible. Ref. Source 1

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Jul, 2014 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Pro-choice Pro-life

Abortion Backer Who Assaulted Pro-Lifers: I Had The Right to Attack Them

The abortion backer who attacked a pro-life teen in a profane rant captured on video yesterday is defending her actions and has no intention of apologizing.

Pro-life activist Seth Drayer was physically attacked (Video below) while leading a group of pro-life students in sharing the pro-life message in downtown Columbus, Ohio today. The video shows a woman in a Burger King shirt attacking the pro-lifers. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2014 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Pro-life Or Pro-choice? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Pro-Lifer Was Assaulted by Pro-Abortion Feminist, But His Response is Priceless

The pro-life activist who was attacked by a pro-abortion feminist in Columbus, Ohio this week has a priceless reaction to what happened. He forgives her. That is despite the fact that abortion activist Victoria Duran is defending her actions and has no intention of apologizing.

Pro-life activist Seth Drayer was physically attacked (Video below) while leading a group of pro-life students in sharing the pro-life message in downtown. The video shows a woman in a Burger King shirt attacking the pro-lifers. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2014 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Pro-choice Pro-life

15 Reasons Why the Pro-Life Movement is Winning on Abortion

On the occasion of the 40th anniversary of Roe v Wade in January 2013, Time magazine published a surprising and iconic cover story about how the pro-choice side has been losing ever since it thought it won in 1973. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2014 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

Pro-choice Pro-life

Activist Admits She Doesn't Want Abortions to be Rare: "We Want as Many Abortions as Needed"

Safe. Legal. Rare. Three simple words. On their own, powerless. Devoid of any meaning but their individual Merriam-Webster definitions. But string them together and they become something else entirely.

"Safe, legal and rare." A phrase that has been used by abortion advocates since the 1990s. A phrase that admits there is something about abortion that demands its rarity. A phrase that, in its beginning, seeks to ominously remind us of the pre-Roe era, a time period during which abortion advocates claimed women died in droves from back-alley abortions. (The truth is much less macabre.) Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2014 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Pro-life Or Pro-choice?

I Used to Be Pro-Choice, Pro-Choice to the Core, Then I Had an Abortion

Every morning, the faithfulness of the sun touches our eyelids. Unfortunately, the faithfulness of the alarm clock also reaches our ears. We slowly rise from the pillow, sneak out from under the sheets, and begin the tasks for that day. For most people, there is a passion that gives us the encouragement to live each day. It might be a job, a child, a spouse, a religion.

My passion is being pro-life. It drives and it motivates me. I find joy in being the voice for the unborn every day, even if it's just in the smallest ways. There was a time in my life when you couldn't have paid me a million dollars to truthfully and passionately say the statement above. I used to be pro-choice. Pro-choice to my very core and then everything changed"¦ Ref. Source 9

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2014 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

Pro-life Or Pro-choice?
A Friend

Pro-life Pro-choice - Page 2

I am usually Pro-Choice. If an unwanted child is born, the parents are usually the one stuck with the bill to care for the child--not the government. As such, it should be the parents decision whether or not they keep the child.

However, if there are government systems in place to pay for birthing at the hospital and immediately take the unwanted children to foster care or an orphanage without any hassle to the parents, then I would be Pro Life in all cases except when the mother is really sick and incapable of having a child without risking her life. In that case, I would still be Pro-Choice. After all, the mother's life would be at stake. Whether or not she sacrifices her life for the child should be her decision and her decision alone--not her husband's and not the government's.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2014 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Pro-life Pro-choice Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

Woman Decides to Keep Her Baby After Seeing an Ultrasound Before Her Abortion

A 20 year old pregnant woman, who is still in favor of abortion, documents her transformation from being abortion bound to choosing life for her unborn child. Ref. Source 1

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Pro-life Or Pro-choice?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,