Your Favorite Movie Genre? - Page 8 of 16

I'm flexible, I can appreciate most - Page 8 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 28th May, 2015 - 5:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (16) »

?
Poll: What is your favorite genre?
  Action and Adventure       16.26%
  Anime and Animation       10.57%
  Comedy       10.57%
  Documentary       3.25%
  Drama       6.50%
  Horror       6.50%
  Musical       1.63%
  Romance       1.63%
  Sci Fi and Fantasy       34.96%
  Thrillers       5.69%
  Religious       2.44%
  Foreign film       0.00%
Total Votes: 123
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Top  Your Favorite Movie Genre Which movie genre fits you the best? What will you be willing to watch if your genre is not available? Which will you absolutely not watch?
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2011 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Movie Genre?
A Friend

Your Favorite Movie Genre? - Page 8

I really like science fiction and fantasy films. Almost every film I watch is either that or action. However, I've noticed there are a lot of films in this genre that have practically no substance and that is a personal pet peeve of mine. I prefer movies that have an actual story line rather than just looking for excuses to have action scenes.

Sponsored Links:
12th Jan, 2012 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Genre Movie Favorite Your

Comedy. I love being able to laugh. I can watch some horror as long as it is not too scary. I do like a good romance as well.

18th Sep, 2012 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Movie Genre? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

For sure I had to pick the sci-fi/fantasy followed closely by action/adventure. Most of the movies I really like the most have both of those elements in them. In my opinion Star Wars is hands down the best!

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: It is not necessary to use a series of dots to connect sentences please use periods or commas as necessary. See Constructive Posting Policy.

22nd Sep, 2012 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Page 8 Genre Movie Favorite Your

It's difficult to just choose one because it all depends on what kind of mood I'm in and whom I'm with when watching. If I'm with friends I tend to go comedy. If I'm alone I usually pick a drama and if I'm with someone special then a thriller. Probably doesn't make sense I know but its better to mix and match don't you think? wink.gif

11th Jul, 2013 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Genre Movie Favorite Your

I tend to prefer science fiction or fantasy. I love movies with action in them, I have to agree with Joshua though as I like a story line and not just the action. Some of my favorite movies are: Lord of the rings, Harry Potter, etc.

13th Jul, 2013 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

I love to watch anything. I do not have a specific genre but I do have a special liking for documentaries especially the ones done by National Geographic.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2014 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Your Favorite Movie Genre - Page 8

I like Disney Animation. Frozen (2013) was especially well done. I liked how the movie was about two sisters working together to overcome family problems.

28th May, 2015 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Movie Genre Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 8

I'm flexible, I can appreciate most things but I am partial to a good romantic comedy or well thought out drama. Thrillers are good too once they are not generic with expected endings.

> TOPIC: Your Favorite Movie Genre?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,