Elvis Presley - Page 2 of 3

Cedar Rapids native auctions Elvis memorabilia, - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 21st Oct, 2009 - 2:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 

The King of Rock & Roll
Post Date: 12th May, 2008 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Elvis Presley
A Friend

Elvis Presley - Page 2

My mother saw him a couple times and she has somewhere in her house the orginal 45s that were released. If you know what I am talking about when I say 45's then you know you are old biggrin.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th May, 2008 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

Elvis Presley
A Friend

Presley Elvis

QUOTE (KNtoran @ 12-May 08, 9:53 AM)
My mother saw him a couple times and she has somewhere in her house the orginal 45s that were released. If you know what I am talking about when I say 45's then you know you are old biggrin.gif

Yeah, my mom also has all her first run Elvis 45s. They are probably worth a little bit of change!I am just a little older then you KNtoran, so are parents were probably in the same age bracket! I even have some 45s, but they are from the 70s, the last run for 45s I guess! All my personal Elvis stuff are re issues from the 70s. By now, they getting old!

Post Date: 12th May, 2008 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Elvis Presley
A Friend

Elvis Presley Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I wanted to bring some stuff back from graceland but they watch you pretty closely. I did find that tour to be very nice. At least since they moved his grave they got his middle name spelled correctly.

Post Date: 16th May, 2008 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 2 Presley Elvis

The Economy of Dead Celebrities

The king of rock 'n' roll has been dead for more than years, but his spirit and his earning power live on. Elvis Presley raked in an estimated $49 million in the past year, making him the top earning dead celebrity.

Elvis Presley
Elvis Presley (Hover)

16th May, 2008 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Presley Elvis

Isn't he dreamy? With those looks and that voice I would feel swept off my feet if he was sing to me. Do they still make men like that?

16th May, 2008 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Elvis Presley

Ain't he dead, amazes me how strong his following still is and not just the one who grew up with him but the last generation as well. Charismatic at its best. Personally he has a few songs I like. I have three 78's mint of his thanks to my Grandmother. Hard Headed woman and hound dog is on one. The other two are Christmas songs. Yup Klar I am OLD. wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th May, 2008 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

Elvis Presley
A Friend

Elvis Presley - Page 2

Oh you are? Like I am not? I think Elvis is timeless. From him singing gospel to him singing rock and roll. I think he is one who will live a long time in the memories of the generations that knew him and any who have really listened to his music. It will take a lot for another person to have the charm and charisma he had. The King will reign for awhile longer

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2009 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Elvis Presley Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Cedar Rapids native auctions Elvis memorabilia, The King's hair sells for $15,000

A clump of hair believed to be Elvis Presley's sold for $15,000 at an auction on Sunday at the Leslie Hindman Auction House in Chicago. And now for the Iowa connections: The hair and 167 other items of Elvis memorabilia up for auction were discovered by Joanne Roth, a Des Moines woman and Leslie Hindman Auction House representative. The items belonged to Presley's friend, Gary Pepper and were then passed along to Cedar Rapids native and Pepper's caretaker Nancy Pease when Pepper died. Ref. Source 9

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Elvis Presley

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,