Do You Think There Is Only 1 Destined For You? - Page 2 of 2

5 amazing true stories of fate bringing soulmates - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 6th Oct, 2015 - 3:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

?
Poll: Is there more than one person that is destined to be with you by fate?
  Yes       66.67%
  No       33.33%
Total Votes: 12
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Or more than 1 that is destined for you?
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2005 - 10:02am / Post ID: #

Do You Think There Is Only 1 Destined For You?
A Friend

Do You Think There Is Only 1 Destined For You? - Page 2

I believe that everyone that becomes part of your life does so for a reason whether that be to make you happy, help you during a bad time or, teach you a lesson that needs to be learned! When your in a relationship the other person always feels like "the one" I do believe that theres someone ideal out there for everyone but thats not to say the relationships in between are meaningless because I think they all have something to teach us, even if that lesson is How to not conduct a relationship! I also believe in reincarnation and I definitely get the feeling with some people that I've known them in a past life, anyone else ever get this?

Sponsored Links:
4th May, 2006 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

You Destined Only There You Do

I personally believe that there is only 1 person meant for me, this being, because I knew my husband was the one for me from the moment I met him.I entered into marriage for the rest of our lives, I didn't make this commitment lightly, but we vowed between ourselves before we got married, that it would be forever, regardless of how fed up we could become years down the line. We made a promise to each other, never to get divorced, and to work at our marriage and any problems that may arise along the way.

This has worked well for us, there are no insecurities, and I'm not saying that it has always been easy, at times in the past, we have had to really work at making our marriage work, but in the end, the love that we had when we first got together is still there and growing, so something like that is worth working hard at.

As far as other people are concerned, many people seem to have found several soul partners, that's great for them, everyone deserves to have some happiness, and I can't deny that it does seem to really work for some.

I guess ultimately, it's each to their own!

9th Jul, 2006 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Do You Think There Is Only 1 Destined For You? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I believe there is only one true partner for everyone. I also believe that the ones that are not the one teach you and get you ready for the one you were destined for. I am also a firm believer that all things happen for a reason and karma takes it toll or gives it's rewards.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2006 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 You Destined Only There You Do

This is a very interesting topic. It is a topic that I think about quite often. I am still young and have lots of years ahead of me (I hope). However, I know that I have already met my soulmate. He and I dated back in 2001-2002, but we have been close friends since 1997. I know he is my soulmate because of the connection we have and the experiences we share, that are unique to "our" relationship. Yet, back in 1999, I was sure I had met my soulmate, or something similar to it. Not long after we met, he was killed in a drive-by shooting...but I believe that we were brought together (even though for only a short time) by fate. Also, I do not believe that I am destined to be alone, so the idea of there only being one out there for me, just doesn't seem possible.

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2006 - 11:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

You Destined Only There You Do

Okay, I had to step away from the base concept, to answer "yes". I don't believe in fate, or destiny, exactly.

I do believe that God has a plan for us, a grand design - but He gave us free will, and knowing we might choose other options, I believe He has backup plans in abundance - which leads to silly sayings like, "when God closes a door, He opens a window".

Therefore, while I think He may have designed someone who'd be my "best option" I don't think that if I somehow miss my chance with that one guy, it's all over! wink.gif

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2015 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

5 amazing true stories of fate bringing soulmates together

America is a nation of singles right now, but people still believed in finding The One. And sometimes, finding the right person requires waiting for fate to run its course. Ref. Source 8v

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Do You Think There Is Only 1 Destined For You?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,